+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

hanky

Jan 21, 2016
I just received an eCOPR in Portal from Montreal IRCC, now waiting for a PR Card.
Do you have apply for PR card ? Or its automatically sent out?
Because I been waiting for more than 53 days after receiving eCoper , i did not apply

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi all,

My mother got a request for the PCC (police clearance) today. Her application date is end of December 2023 and recently medical is updated to be cleared.

My question is that my mother is here in Canada with us at the moment on tourist visa. How can she get the PCC done while being here. Do we need to go to BLS for that or I can simply raise a request at a passport office in India. Do the candidate has to be physically present in India for PCC process?

The PCC has to be provided within a month.

I would appriciate any help.

Thanks

sai_murthy

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CCP-O
App. Filed.......
05-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-10.2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
19-10-2011
Interview........
Waivied
Passport Req..
06-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
30-12-2011
Question about IMM1344e form:
while uploading this form, do we need to upload the editable file ? or the completed printed PDF file ? Kindly suggest.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Question about IMM1344e form:
while uploading this form, do we need to upload the editable file ? or the completed printed PDF file ? Kindly suggest.
Did IRCC request you to update that form? If so, fill it and respnod in the email/webform provided. As instructed.

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Do you have apply for PR card ? Or its automatically sent out?
Because I been waiting for more than 53 days after receiving eCoper , i did not apply
It should come automatically.
I have not applied separately.
no idea how long will it take.

but they said in the email check this for the PR CARD.

"If you have waited six weeks longer than the normal PR Card processing time and you still have not received your PR card, you can submit a Solemn Declaration."

Reactions: hanky

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi all,

My mother got a request for the PCC (police clearance) today. Her application date is end of December 2023 and recently medical is updated to be cleared.

My question is that my mother is here in Canada with us at the moment on tourist visa. How can she get the PCC done while being here. Do we need to go to BLS for that or I can simply raise a request at a passport office in India. Do the candidate has to be physically present in India for PCC process?

The PCC has to be provided within a month.

I would appriciate any help.

Thanks
Yes you can apply from bls. You have to go to bls office very early morning ( I went at 4am and was first in line of in person still have to wait till 11 am for my turn) as they take no more then 10-15 in person per day. Do this asap as bls can take up to 3-4 weeks to get police certificate.
Go in person don’t even spend time to get appointments as there are no appointments available for next 2 months.

Reactions: techie85

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Yes you can apply from bls. You have to go to bls office very early morning ( I went at 4am and was first in line of in person still have to wait till 11 am for my turn) as they take no more then 10-15 in person per day. Do this asap as bls can take up to 3-4 weeks to get police certificate.
Go in person don’t even spend time to get appointments as there are no appointments available for next 2 months.
Thanks very much for your response.

I checked the BLS website and checklist for the PCC, it is asking for address proof in Canada as well. But my mother is only on the tourist visa and came for about 6 months. Is it that BLS option is only for Work permit, study permit holders etc.?
Also I wonder can it be done from the Passport office in India.
Another question is that I got the request couple days back and I only have 28 or so days left for submitting the PCC, if it looks delayed can I ask for extension to IRCC?

Thanks in advance.

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
Hello,

I have received medicals request for my Parents as part of PGP-2022 application on 24OCT2023 and completed medicals on 27OCT2023, I still do not see medicals being updated in CIC account does any one know how log would it take for medicals to update in CIC account.

Thanks,

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW
Oct 30, 2023
Hi I applied dec 22 22 for my parents
Got sponser approval oct 20
But the letter also said
Missisuaga office has sent my
File for further processing to RROC
Anyone has any experience with RROC
Nd how fast they are or they are slow like Vancouver nd montreal
Thanks

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

meetudaya

Oct 7, 2023
thanks all, I have applied for PCC and submitted as well.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Anyome here parents Submitted the passport in india and after receiving it back with copr they landed in canada recently if yes how long it took to get pr card or still in waiting?