+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
It's not the same. Things like going to hospital and see doctor - Parents with health cards get priority versus those without.
The original question was about the sponsor having health condition and was asking if his parents sponsorship can move faster.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
The original question was about the sponsor having health condition and was asking if his parents sponsorship can move faster.
They have health issues and age factor so don’t want them to travel on visitor visa

Vivnek

Mar 4, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Application submitted: Dec 24, 2022
AOR Received: March 3, 2023

My parents passports were expired so had to apply application with expired passports information. I called cic and they asked me to submit application by increasing expiry of passports by 1 year.

I sent new updated passports information using webform. And received acknowledgement for that as well that they received new passports.

Also i hired representative to fill up application due to my busy schedule.

Now i am trying to link application using Gc key tried all combinations and also tried ecas. Nothing works.

Is it because representative submitted application?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Application submitted: Dec 24, 2022
AOR Received: March 3, 2023

My parents passports were expired so had to apply application with expired passports information. I called cic and they asked me to submit application by increasing expiry of passports by 1 year.

I sent new updated passports information using webform. And received acknowledgement for that as well that they received new passports.

Also i hired representative to fill up application due to my busy schedule.

Now i am trying to link application using Gc key tried all combinations and also tried ecas. Nothing works.

Is it because representative submitted application?
Yes they always put there email and if you link it will ask to cancel previous rep. Same here!!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Try calling ircc 180**2100 use automated service

Put or use these options--

Uci and select application status

Sponsorship

File start with F

Then enter file no. Without F and dob only year

ALL MAIN APPLICANT INFORMATION

If it find application then its in system but if doesn't then they might work again on it and put back in system which will take time i think

Vivnek

Mar 4, 2023
Try calling ircc 180**2100 use automated service

Put or use these options--

Uci and select application status

Sponsorship

File start with F

Then enter file no. Without F and dob only year

ALL MAIN APPLICANT INFORMATION

If it find application then its in system but if doesn't then they might work again on it and put back in system which will take time i think
Thank you so much. I used Self serve option and they received application and doing background check. No documents needed. But if i want to link it to my gc key account.. what should i do?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you so much. I used Self serve option and they received application and doing background check. No documents needed. But if i want to link it to my gc key account.. what should i do?
Keep trying it will link when they put it in system or use calling option again an again until you link
Im doing same here !!

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, I am a co-signer of a PGP2022 applicant and my partner is the sponsor. My partner, the sponsor, changed her employment from a full-time position to self-employed contract worker, same employer. Do we need to inform this to IRCC. We have not received anything, like UCI/File number, AOR, SA yet. In this case, how can we inform, IRCC?

P.S: our income was, is and will be enough to sponsor and has not been affected by this change.

Vivnek

Mar 4, 2023
You know how to link right?
Yes.. after logging in to gc key account then add link to application and then i use option application numbera nd uci then add place of birth and all other details. I hope this is the right way... Also filling all Primary applicant info

canada810

Dec 14, 2020
Has anyone raised a web form recently ,got a response/update back from IRCC? My in-laws application was returned on Feb-25 and I didn't get any explanation from IRCC for reason of return still nor my in laws received any email. I did submit a web form in early march but haven't received any response yet, not sure how to proceed. When IRCC sends the letter explaining the reason of return do we have any set timeline/days to resubmit the docs?

Also in the PR portal for all the digital forms it shows the status as complete and for rest of the supporting documents uploaded it gives the option to delete but upload button is disabled and there is no resubmit option. It also shows a message that Submission for current category is closed. Does this mean in my case I cant reapply with correct documents?

Appreciate if I can get some guidance on this.