+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Review of eligibility-Your application is in progress.
background check-We are processing your background check.
other that they dont need anything yet, i just saw that they processing my application.
Yeah i submitted nov 29 and i have same status as you !!

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
I m confuse For gckey link after filled uci and application number. We need to filled sponsor detail or applicant detail?

testNewPlace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anybody has idea about Delhi biometric appointments ?

my MIL needs to travel to Delhi from patna for biometric. I am trying to time it in a way that we can get an appointment for 7th.
when should I try for the 7th appointment?

call Center is useless and they just say they have no control over dates and first come first serve.

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Yeah you don't have to do anything.
did you complete the profile after linking it to IRCC account yet?
if not click on view submitted application then hit next next then sign and put applicant given & last name and submit.
then it will show submitted status on IRCC account otherwise it will show "Pending Registration" status.
I did not know about this eSignal and submit electragically. I just did it according what you said, it did show: Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile!
Then what did I expect now?

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Yeah you don't have to do anything.
did you complete the profile after linking it to IRCC account yet?
if not click on view submitted application then hit next next then sign and put applicant given & last name and submit.
then it will show submitted status on IRCC account otherwise it will show "Pending Registration" status.
Thank you!

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, my friend received email saying this:
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s): xxxx.
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
Is this considered AOR? And she also uploaded updated imm 5768 via webform.

She also received another email asking for option c print to determine eligibility and she submitted them via webform. if she links the application to ircc account will she be able to see the recently submitted documents(imm5768, option c print) ?

Thanks.

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys, my friend received email saying this:

Is this considered AOR? And she also uploaded updated imm 5768 via webform.

She also received another email asking for option c print to determine eligibility and she submitted them via webform. if she links the application to ircc account will she be able to see the recently submitted documents(imm5768, option c print) ?

Thanks.
Yes this is AOR.

I dont think she will be able to see the docs sent via webform on GC Key.

GC key is a resource to upload files directly to your application instead of sending it to a general medium like webform/email.

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Yes this is AOR.

I dont think she will be able to see the docs sent via webform on GC Key.

GC key is a resource to upload files directly to your application instead of sending it to a general medium like webform/email.
Thanks for the reply.

I heard webform takes few months to process and option c print has April 4 as deadline, and she doesn't even know if it's received correctly. Is it possible to submit the documents again in IRCC account even though the email mentioned specifically to send via only 1 way:

*Important* Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email. Please include “PGPSPR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to: IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
3. Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
4. Should you choose to submit by mail, please include a copy of this letter with your correspondence addressed to:
They highlighted *important* and one.

ssenjaliya

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PGP Application
Interest Sent Date: 14 October 2020 | Invitation Received Date: 12 October 2022
Application Submitted Date: 26 November 2022- no update yet until now after i submit my application
AOR Received Date: N/A | Application Linked Date: 27 March 2023

il try to link to gckey today and its successfully linked..there is the UCI number with 10 digit, and file number starts with F after i link my application.
What information did you use for linking the application?