+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

meet9lucky

Jul 11, 2014
Your timline and i just checked there is alots of appointments in chandigarh where you want to book?
I'm looking to book appointment in Ahmedabad. I booked appointment at a wrong location and cannot cancel it now. I've to wait till that appointment expires to book a new one.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I'm looking to book appointment in Ahmedabad. I booked appointment at a wrong location and cannot cancel it now. I've to wait till that appointment expires to book a new one.
Try calling them tomm. May they can help they have customer care number on website!!

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
I've received PCC request for my parents but the date is not available until the end of next month and deadline is 30 days. I won't be able to upload it in 30 days. What can be done in this case? Please provide suggestions.
pls share full time line...
see my signature for detailed needed.

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hello

application sent: December 1st,2022
Additional doc asked: December 20,2022
Docs sent: January 16
Nothing after that

anybody else in same boat

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Yeah you don't have to do anything.
did you complete the profile after linking it to IRCC account yet?
if not click on view submitted application then hit next next then sign and put applicant given & last name and submit.
then it will show submitted status on IRCC account otherwise it will show "Pending Registration" status.
Hello, Yes I have link the application- Under View Submitted Application- it shows Documents submitted by the client column. 1 for my mom 1 fr my dad and it says- There are no required documents for this Online Application. when I click Next tab it takes me to a different page that says- Your Declaration and Electronic Signature page. my mother is the principal applicant, so put in her Name and city born. then it takes me to a page that says Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile.

When i refresh the page and go back to View Submitted Application page it ask me to electronic signature again. Is that common for all?

moving forward if I have to check application status do I check from GcKey as well?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: jessiezhai

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
My PGP Application
Interest Sent Date: 14 October 2020 | Invitation Received Date: 12 October 2022
Application Submitted Date: 26 November 2022- no update yet until now after i submit my application
AOR Received Date: N/A | Application Linked Date: 27 March 2023

il try to link to gckey today and its successfully linked..there is the UCI number with 10 digit, and file number starts with F after i link my application.

Reactions: dpatel08

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
My PGP Application
Interest Sent Date: 14 October 2020 | Invitation Received Date: 12 October 2022
Application Submitted Date: 26 November 2022- no update yet until now after i submit my application
AOR Received Date: N/A | Application Linked Date: 27 March 2023

il try to link to gckey today and its successfully linked..there is the UCI number with 10 digit, and file number starts with F after i link my application.
Thats good what do you see in gc key all in process except we are processing background check?

I have this too

Zion12

Feb 3, 2020
Review of eligibility-Your application is in progress.
background check-We are processing your background check.
other that they dont need anything yet, i just saw that they processing my application.