+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I just linked application account. The family numbers are 4.

In the account, it shows the following information:

• Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 6, 2023
  • Expiry Date: March 6, 2033
Does the above mean IRCC received my parents' biometrics on March 6, 2023?

Thanks in advance!

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
correction*

It says you can go to any location and it does has a dead line which i didnt see until now ( On last page ) .

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to present yourself at a biometric collection
service point to give your biometrics:
You must visit a biometric collection service point to have your fingerprints scanned and
photograph taken on or before . If you do not comply, your application may
be refused. If your application is refused, you will have to submit a new application and pay the
applicable fees.
If you cannot provide your biometric information (photograph and/or fingerprints) or if you need
more than the 30 days, please complete a webform at
and provide a detailed explanation.

You need to take this letter with you and go in person to any biometric collection service point to have your
fingerprints and photograph taken. Before you go, you need to make an appointment.
• If you are outside Canada or the United States, you may go to any Visa Application Centre (VAC) most
convenient to you.
• If you are in the United States, you may go to a United States Citizenship and Immigration
Services (USCIS), Application Support Center (ASC) or a Visa Application Centre (VAC) located in the
United States or its territories.
• If you are in Canada, you may go to a designated Service Canada location

Last edited:
Reactions: happyCanadian

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
To those who received biometric request, how long do we get to get that done. And in their request, do they say anything in the request that a PA and dependent can or cannot give biometric separately (different countries)??
In my case, the biometrics were to be completed within 30 days from the of the letter.

I do not have the answer to your 2nd part of the question about giving biometrics in different countries.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
correction*

It says you can go to any location and it does has a dead line which i didnt see until now ( On last page ) .

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to present yourself at a biometric collection
service point to give your biometrics:
You must visit a biometric collection service point to have your fingerprints scanned and
photograph taken on or before . If you do not comply, your application may
be refused. If your application is refused, you will have to submit a new application and pay the
applicable fees.
If you cannot provide your biometric information (photograph and/or fingerprints) or if you need
more than the 30 days, please complete a webform at
and provide a detailed explanation.

You need to take this letter with you and go in person to any biometric collection service point to have your
fingerprints and photograph taken. Before you go, you need to make an appointment.
• If you are outside Canada or the United States, you may go to any Visa Application Centre (VAC) most
convenient to you.
• If you are in the United States, you may go to a United States Citizenship and Immigration
Services (USCIS), Application Support Center (ASC) or a Visa Application Centre (VAC) located in the
United States or its territories.
• If you are in Canada, you may go to a designated Service Canada location
In my case, the biometrics were to be completed within 30 days from the of the letter.

I do not have the answer to your 2nd part of the question about giving biometrics in different countries.
Thank you both, appreciate your replies.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I just linked application account. The family numbers are 4.

In the account, it shows the following information:

• Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 6, 2023
  • Expiry Date: March 6, 2033
Does the above mean IRCC received my parents' biometrics on March 6, 2023?

Thanks in advance!
Yes thats right!!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Finally those few magic lines appeared. Detailed timelines are in the signature. You can resonate the timeline with your application.

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision

• March 6, 2023 Your application was approved.

Reactions: jessiezhai

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Finally those few magic lines appeared. Detailed timelines are in the signature. You can resonate the timeline with your application.

A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.

Final decision

• March 6, 2023 Your application was approved.
congratulations. just for clarity purpose first official communication apart from documents request is biometrics, medical and police certificate? This is what I am able to understand from your signature and based on that next thing is sponsorship approval.