+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello Everyone,
IRCC has requested an email to submit Aadhaar Card and Voter ID card for my parents, I am ready with the documents but on my CIC account there is no message about these documents and I am not able to upload the requested documents.
Please advise hoe do I respond to CIC
Thats ok please read the letter carefully its also says how you can submit

Either webform them or email them
I emailed them on this email--

IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-ParentsetgrandsparentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

So look for this kind of email stated in letter

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hello Everyone,
IRCC has requested an email to submit Aadhaar Card and Voter ID card for my parents, I am ready with the documents but on my CIC account there is no message about these documents and I am not able to upload the requested documents.
Please advise hoe do I respond to CIC
The email should give you options on how you can submit the documents. There should be an email address and/or send it through web form.

123Sahil

Mar 28, 2023
Hello everyone, we are unable to link my mom's application. On their Indian passport, surname column is blank.

Can anybody please suggest is there any alternative way to link it.

Thank you

throwawayquestion123

Dec 23, 2022
Hello there
I have got my sponsor approval letter on August 1st, and I was told that my file was transferred from Mississauga to Vancouver, despite me living in Ottawa.

1- I was wondering if anyone have experience with the Vancouver office, and why would they send my file there? Can I request the file to be sent back to Mississauga?
2- After the sponsor approval, and the fact that my parents are healthy without any criminal records, as well as they have had their super visa for the past 10 years and visited Canada. Are the next steps difficult to pass? or is it just paperwork that needs to be processed? Is there a chance my parents get rejected at this point?

Thank you for your answers!

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Rick K

Star Member
Oct 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hey, My parents file also transferred to Vancouver from Mississauga. I checked with my immigration consultant and he said they just want to share work load. My parents are also on Super visa and they have passed their medical a month ago.
Hello there
I have got my sponsor approval letter on August 1st, and I was told that my file was transferred from Mississauga to Vancouver, despite me living in Ottawa.

1- I was wondering if anyone have experience with the Vancouver office, and why would they send my file there? Can I request the file to be sent back to Mississauga?
2- After the sponsor approval, and the fact that my parents are healthy without any criminal records, as well as they have had their super visa for the past 10 years and visited Canada. Are the next steps difficult to pass? or is it just paperwork that needs to be processed? Is there a chance my parents get rejected at this point?

Thank you for your answers!
[/QUOT

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi all,

In order to apply for Pcc after getting request from ircc I went to bls office there is no appointment available till September please guide what should I do to get Pcc.

regards
Make an appointment. You can inform IRCC with webform that you've made the earliest appointment.
Btw it's already Aug 28, Sept is only a few days away.

ravi1

Apr 18, 2014
Hello Everyone,
My Parents have done there Medical and Biometrics in 2022 for Super visa do they have to do this again for PGP. Please advise

Thank You

Loisie

Jul 18, 2019
Port Harcourt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please advice My parents are in Canada on PR and my brother sponsored them can they stay anywhere in Canada or it must be the province my brother stays. Note they already have health card in my brother's province.
I want them to stay with me till they become Canadian citizens

UgaBuga

Aug 28, 2023
Hello everyone, my parents passed their medical on august 1st and we already submitted pcc on june 20th, the bg check in gc key still shows not applicable, any idea what is going on?

UgaBuga

Aug 28, 2023
Got PPR today. I am so happy. Big thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help.
I pray everyone waiting will get their PPR soon.
Could you share your timeline? I am also wondering the background check status and how they progressed over the different stages on your application

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hello Everyone,
My Parents have done there Medical and Biometrics in 2022 for Super visa do they have to do this again for PGP. Please advise

Thank You
Normally Biometric is valid for 10 years and Medical is valid for 1 year but currently there is temporary public notice which say Medical will be valid for 5 years. please read the link below. I have the same situation with my parents.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Could you share your timeline? I am also wondering the background check status and how they progressed over the different stages on your application
The background check was under process, then it went to “not applicable” and again changed to under process. I didn’t monitor the time when it happened but after 2nd time it went under process, the application moved fast. It might be different for others.

Reactions: UgaBuga