+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship Program

Apr 12, 2019
Hi all,

I Need your help

I received the ITA under Parent and Grand Parents program in October and now filing up their PR application. My mother got divorced long time ago in (1985) and then she remarried in 1990. I was born in 1991. She was living in a small village and signed a mutual consent for divorce (out of court settlement). It was never submitted to the court. Her ex husband died in 2009. Also the agreement paper got misplaced and we are not able to find it. She has a marriage certificate of her new marriage and it is mentioned in that document that she got divorced (Status of the applicant at the time of marriage - Divorced)

Now IRCC needs divorce certificate as a proof of dissolution (Divorce Certificate) and she don’t have it.

Does anyone know what can be done from here?

Your guidance and help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,

I Need your help

I received the ITA under Parent and Grand Parents program in October and now filing up their PR application. My mother got divorced long time ago in (1985) and then she remarried in 1990. I was born in 1991. She was living in a small village and signed a mutual consent for divorce (out of court settlement). It was never submitted to the court. Her ex husband died in 2009. Also the agreement paper got misplaced and we are not able to find it. She has a marriage certificate of her new marriage and it is mentioned in that document that she got divorced (Status of the applicant at the time of marriage - Divorced)

Now IRCC needs divorce certificate as a proof of dissolution (Divorce Certificate) and she don’t have it.

Does anyone know what can be done from here?

Your guidance and help is much appreciated.

Thank you
Ask under Family Sponsorship as there are many threads on PGP.