Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
This is my first post!
I got the email yesterday. My parents are not good in English and computer. If I (sponsor) want to fill out the forms on behalf of them and upload (They will sign themselves) should I appoint myself as a representative? Are they going to need a representative for translation in future?
Me too have same questions… if you got answer then please let me know

thanks

shanks24

Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone, one query:
I had my parents Visitor Visa done, in their visitor visa application, I did not include my deceased uncle's details, shall I be adding his detail now in PGP, do they match visitor visa details to this one .. any idea ?
TIA

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Hello folks,
How are we suppose to upload the photos?
(i have gone through the document of photos)
but while uploading , which format will be best for both sides(front and back)?
Me too having this question and do we need to add it in single (both front and back sides) jpg or add both sides in PDF or 2 different jpg files

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Guys,
Is there any guide or help on how to fill out the employment history (question 14) in IMM 5768? Should the work history be broken down by year? Let's say I started my current job on Sep 01, 2020. Should I enter it in one line and enter the cumulative income from last year+ this year until now? Or I should break it down to 2 rows? Like from
- Sep 01, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020
- Jan 01, 2021 to Present

Thanks
Me too have this question

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can you please help me with a clarification - Form IMM 0008. I keep seeing different opinions on who needs to be added as a dependent.
My, mother is the principal applicant, my father will be the dependent, I am an only child and I am the sponsor.
Does she need to add me to the form? I am confused about the wording below: You must list all your children even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada)." It says all children but the form is for dependents.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Dependants
You must provide details about each of your family members, whether they will come with you to Canada or not. You must list all your children even if they are already permanent residents or citizens of Canada).
You must also include details on family members if you don’t know where they are (even those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t list them on your application, you will not be able to sponsor them later if your situation changes.
It is confusing me too. Let me know if you find answer

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone, one query:
I had my parents Visitor Visa done, in their visitor visa application, I did not include my deceased uncle's details, shall I be adding his detail now in PGP, do they match visitor visa details to this one .. any idea ?
TIA
I would stick to same details I provided, On the flip side, I don't think it would matter much, if you include the full details now.

Last edited:

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Guys advice, I am in between if i should submit my application or not. I am short by $1000 for LICO for 2018, I didn't know the EI will not be considered as income. if i submit my application and pay for the all the fees and i get refused, do i get the
Try to apply and IMM 5758 select “ withdraw your application” all processing less $75 will be refunded option if you are fund i eligible to sponsor. Or add co- signer as your spouse if she has room

Reactions: Fred200a

Deepavali

Oct 20, 2021
Hi, I need some advise on the PGP 2021 online application regarding uploading photos. I have a hard copy of the Photo taken from a Photo Studio which has the Photo Studio stamp and all the required information. I also have the digital print of the same photo in good resolution (say, PhotoFront.jpg image)

Questions:
(1) Should I upload the good resolution digital image (in jpg format) of the face side (say, PhotoFront.jpg) and upload a scanned copy (in either jpg or pdf format) of the backside of the photo (say, PhotoBack.pdf) to the online application?

OR

(2) Should I scan (in either jpg or pdf format) and upload front side of the original hard copy of the photo (say PhotoFront.pdf) and then scan the backside containing parent name and photo studio information and upload that (say, PhotoBack.pdf) separately to the online application?

OR

(3) Should I scan (in either jpg or pdf format) the front side of the original hard copy and the backside containing parent name and photo studio information and upload them as a single file (say, Photo.pdf) to the online application?
Me too have same questions. Please let me know if you get any answer