Jun 4, 2009
USA
Cic is asking to send the following for my parents-

Name
UCI
Email
Original entry date (yyy/mm/did)
Date of last time you entered….

my question is what is Original entry date? They came from NZ to Canada on 9th June for the 10th time so what is the original entry - the most recent entry?

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
Cic is asking to send the following for my parents-

Name
UCI
Email
Original entry date (yyy/mm/did)
Date of last time you entered….

my question is what is Original entry date? They came from NZ to Canada on 9th June for the 10th time so what is the original entry - the most recent entry?
My understanding is the first time ever when they came to Canada, but someone may need to confirm that.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Applied: Nov 3rd 2021
Medicals, pcc done: Oct 2022
More docs: May 2023,July 2023
Approval email today: Aug 3rd
Visa office?

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
I landed in Canada as PR last month under PGP category and had to return to India in fifteen days time due to some emergency without getting my PR card. I received an email from IRCC asking me to send recent photograph with the studio's stamp at the back of photograph to process PR Card as the earlier photo sent didn't fit to the specifications they asked for. Yesterday i had clicked new photographs, but the photos are less in 2mm in height and width and actually it should be 50mm width and 70mm height (just 2mm less in both the ways), would that work or it should meet correctly to the specification asked for?

Also will I have any issues as I have travelled back to India without PR card and now have to send new photos from India for the PR card process. The address given by me is Canadian address and there is no change in address.

Kindly advise.

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I landed in Canada as PR last month under PGP category and had to return to India in fifteen days time due to some emergency without getting my PR card. I received an email from IRCC asking me to send recent photograph with the studio's stamp at the back of photograph to process PR Card as the earlier photo sent didn't fit to the specifications they asked for. Yesterday i had clicked new photographs, but the photos are less in 2mm in height and width and actually it should be 50mm width and 70mm height (just 2mm less in both the ways), would that work or it should meet correctly to the specification asked for?

Also will I have any issues as I have travelled back to India without PR card and now have to send new photos from India for the PR card process. The address given by me is Canadian address and there is no change in address.

Kindly advise.
Hi there,

The photos need to be exact specifications. You should get them done properly as per requirement for them to be able to process your PR card or else they will keep asking you for the right size of photo.

If you have left Canada, you cannot return back to Canada without a PR card. You will need to apply for a travel document from IRCC in order to return back to Canada.

Hope this helps!

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
received medical request again !! had medicals in nov 2022
Visa office : Vancouver
Applied: 11 oct 2021

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
We submitted our application on Feb 2021. Biometrics, Medical, PCC etc have been completed for over a year.
Last communication was last august when they transferred our application to the New Delhi office. Since then I haven't heard a peep.
Wondering if anyone is in the same boat, or have any info in cases like these considering the processing time outside Quebec seems to be 23 months and it has been 30 months for our application.

Paradise

Dec 19, 2011
Hi there,

The photos need to be exact specifications. You should get them done properly as per requirement for them to be able to process your PR card or else they will keep asking you for the right size of photo.

If you have left Canada, you cannot return back to Canada without a PR card. You will need to apply for a travel document from IRCC in order to return back to Canada.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your reply

Reactions: carling