+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
We have received PCC request, medical request, pre-arrival services letter... not sure what the sponsor approval letter is. We also got notified that medical and PCC have been approved. Does pre arrival services letter not confirm that I am at almost the stage of getting a passport request?
sponsor approval letter is the one that says:

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to ____visa office____ for further
processing.
but yeah the pre arrival services letter probably means that you are in the final stages, and so it is super unlikely that IRCC will go back to checking whether or not you still meet LICO

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys!

I got GCMS notes today... nothing has started since last year in June when they sent Biometrics and Sponsor Approval email.

Is there something i can do about this?

ishp

Sep 27, 2016
done medical in October then got email in December to do medical again done after 3 days i got email from MHB again today we didn’t received the medical what i have to do or any same situation

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
done medical in October then got email in December to do medical again done after 3 days i got email from MHB again today we didn’t received the medical what i have to do or any same situation
Do you have a GCKey login? If not create one.

Call the Panel Physician and check if the reports were OK and submitted to IRCC on time.

ishp

Sep 27, 2016
Do you have a GCKey login? If not create one.

Call the Panel Physician and check if the reports were OK and submitted to IRCC on time.
went their found they never send it to irrc
so they done it today

any idea how long it take after send medical to irrc

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
After 6 months of medical and PCC, we received a request to re-send resume or CV with details like position etc for my parents; is it common to get such requests?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
went their found they never send it to irrc
so they done it today

any idea how long it take after send medical to irrc
That's weird.

Did you ask why this was not submitted to IRCC? Could you tell your medical center to issue you an eMedical Information sheet? Once, you will get this raise a web form and submit it to IRCC. In parallel ask your medical center to upload the results.

RSILANGA

Mar 27, 2021
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
cpc mississauga
App. Filed.......
06-12-2021
Doc's Request.
09-06-2022
AOR Received.
09-06-2022
Maybe the applicant or rep should raise a webform informing them of address change, hopefully it would trigger someone to look at the file. Sorry for the long wait
Thank you so much for the reply.