+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

For people whose application is moving, does your biometrics status get updated?

My parents did Biometrics in June, but the status still show that biometrics are not received? But on the information section on top right, i can see biometrics information and when it was done and expiry.

Anyone in the same boat? Since June 8, no update. File was transferred to Vancouver office.
Yes I am in same boat as you.

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
I am putting together my application and confused whether I should include copy of my PR card as well because I became a citizen earlier this year? I was planning to include my citizenship certificate and a letter of explanation for change of status but I had provided copy of PR card when I completed the interest to sponsor in 2020.

Please advise. Thanks

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I am putting together my application and confused whether I should include copy of my PR card as well because I became a citizen earlier this year? I was planning to include my citizenship certificate and a letter of explanation for change of status but I had provided copy of PR card when I completed the interest to sponsor in 2020.

Please advise. Thanks
Include everything including PR card and LOE to explain that you got your citizenship approved. Its always good to provide all the documents and add as much explanation you can provide upfront.

Reactions: sch93

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
I have received a request for additional docs like aadhar, voter id and PCC. These are to be submitted by 17-Dec-22. However, the Ghaziabad PSK is showing an appointment date for PCC as 4-Jan-23. Is there any other way to get it earlier?
  • Can we apply for PCC at any other PSK than the one serving the address?
  • Is there a way to get tatkal appointment for PCC?
  • Is there an option for walk in?
Anyone else faced a similar situation and can advise?

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
I have received a request for additional docs like aadhar, voter id and PCC. These are to be submitted by 17-Dec-22. However, the Ghaziabad PSK is showing an appointment date for PCC as 4-Jan-23. Is there any other way to get it earlier?
Hello, Can you please share your complete timelines? in the meantime, please visit your local Police station and check the options.

Jaydeepsinh

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hello,

Appreciate your help on the below query:

Medical Examination Clarification Question - Received request for 4 people to undergo medical examination dated Nov 09, 2022 in which 2 people are not listed as an accompany the principal applicant to Canada in IMM0008. For clarity, 2 people who received medical request are even not listed as a dependent to the principal applicant.

Is it normal or change in process by Immigration of Canada to request medical examination for all listed people in the application? Please advise.

Note: Primary and accompanied medical examination has been completed. However, holding the medication examination for other 2 people. Initiated this query via a "Webform" but no response yet.
Appreciate your help on the above question.

gopalv

Sep 30, 2021
You can get it from Passport Seva Kendra. I know friends who got it from Delhi PSK, not sure if Ghaziabad PSK does it as well, but no harm in checking with them. Here is the link : https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/rpo/rpoPages/rpoGhaziabad/ghaziabadRPO.html

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
Hello, Can you please share your complete timelines? in the meantime, please visit your local Police station and check the options.
Here is the current timeline:

Letter of Invitation: Sep-2021
Application Submitted: 19-Nov-2021
Additional Document request: 13-Jun-22 (IMM 5476, 5406)
Document Submitted: 19-Aug-22
Biometric request: N/A (already available from previous visa application)
AOR: 21-Sep-22
Sponsor Approval: 9-Nov-22
PCC, proof of relations request: 17-Nov-22

Processing Office: CPC-Mississauga

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
You can get it from Passport Seva Kendra. I know friends who got it from Delhi PSK, not sure if Ghaziabad PSK does it as well, but no harm in checking with them. Here is the link : https://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/rpo/rpoPages/rpoGhaziabad/ghaziabadRPO.html
Ghaziabad psk does it. However, the first appointment available is on 4-Jan-23 and I need the certificate to submit by 17-Dec-22. That is why i wanted to know if we can go to any other psk. My parents are in Ghaziabad so not sure if the other PSKs would process our request.

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
We have received request for proof of relationship as below. Old school certificates don't have parents name in it. We have a character certificate with father's name. Would that work? Do we need to submit all of the below documents or some would do like the aadhar and voter id and maybe passport?

"Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship."

newbie123456

Jan 3, 2018
We have received request for proof of relationship as below. Old school certificates don't have parents name in it. We have a character certificate with father's name. Would that work? Do we need to submit all of the below documents or some would do like the aadhar and voter id and maybe passport?

"Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter
ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school
certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship."
What are your timelines ?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Is getting a Pre-arrival services letter a good sign? How long usually it takes to get PPR after this?
It means that the PA has been found eligible for the Family Immigration stream.

Reactions: sshivam29

music44

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

My parents are in Canada on Visitor Visa. They got the request for Virtual landing in Canada today. Please share the process and what all docs you uploaded on the webform?

Thanks

FYI Timeline
Got invited: September 2021
Submitted: 25 Nov 2021
Medical Submitted: 26 May 2022
PCC Submitted: 3 September 2022
Additional docs Submitted: 3 Sept 2022
Pre Arrival letter 17th Nov 2022
Virtual Landing Letter requesting Address and UCI: 18th Nov 2022

is your parents within Canada? Which processing center?