CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Quick update guys:
Received Pre-arrival letter today :) All the best to those waiting.

Reactions: jayuthaker

UGC

Oct 20, 2022
Quick update:
Final decision has been made to the application.
The status has been updated to 'Approved' today.
My parents are awaiting for their passport and COPR, which I think it would take couple of days.

Detailed time-line in my signature.

Thank you everyone for providing your support and information on this forum.
Hi congratulations..

I have sent passport to vfs on 28 Oct.. currently showing with ircc Delhi. I want to know what's your Visa validity?

Thank you

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I need an advice please. Is it advisable to do advance medical? Application submitted on November 19th. Last email received was for Biometric, on Sept 27th and sponsorship approval the next day, Sept 28th.
Will advance medical fasten the application?

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
Hi all, myself and my spouse both got invited for pgp on September 2021, both of us submitted the application for our respective parents on November 25, 2021 and since then got sponsor approval, medical, biometric, PCC all done and submitted by June 2021. We both usually get correspondence from cic in our emails and gckey within few days difference in our accounts. My husband received pre arrival services letter for my in-laws this October 27, 2022 whereas I haven’t received any updates after submitting the additional documents requested in June for both my in- laws and my parents. My question is should I contact the VO via webform for updates or should I wait patiently until I hear from them?

Vkbhalla

Sep 28, 2021
I have submitted all documents required on 19th Sept. 2022 including police clearance certificate. how long now will it take to get stamping for PR?

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, myself and my spouse both got invited for pgp on September 2021, both of us submitted the application for our respective parents on November 25, 2021 and since then got sponsor approval, medical, biometric, PCC all done and submitted by June 2021. We both usually get correspondence from cic in our emails and gckey within few days difference in our accounts. My husband received pre arrival services letter for my in-laws this October 27, 2022 whereas I haven’t received any updates after submitting the additional documents requested in June for both my in- laws and my parents. My question is should I contact the VO via webform for updates or should I wait patiently until I hear from them?
Wait for that as your application and your husband's application are different. They are considering two separates application (as two separate invitation number). So, one might approve sooner and other might take long time!!!

Reactions: Sashti23

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted all documents required on 19th Sept. 2022 including police clearance certificate. how long now will it take to get stamping for PR?
Suddenly, there is no Rule of thumb:(

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi All,

From some of the comments in this forum, looks like it takes around 2 weeks to receive the passport back after stamping. Has anyone recently experienced sending passport to VFS for stamping and share the time it took to receive it back ?
My Parents submitted their passports on 17-Oct to VFS and received their stamped passports and COPR via courier on 02-Nov.

Reactions: canada.msn

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi everyone, I need an advice please. Is it advisable to do advance medical? Application submitted on November 19th. Last email received was for Biometric, on Sept 27th and sponsorship approval the next day, Sept 28th.
Will advance medical fasten the application?
Not really.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Extracted from Google Search Result
"The BSF186A Form is basically your “goods to follow” list to show what goods will arrive in Canada at a later date. This form is also commonly known as form B4A. It's important to complete this form so that you don't pay a duty tax on any of your belongings that you are shipping."
If you parents have anything that is arriving in a later date, they have to complete this form during landing.
Thanks for the information @laxsun . Really Appreciated!

Reactions: laxsun

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Additionally, "Update that they started reviewing the additional documents provided", Did you receive an email or status change in the gckey?
Hi - Yes, I did receive an email as well saying that they have received the additional documents provided and there was update in the GCkey account as well.