App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Got only the virtual landing email. No PPR though. Here is the timeline : Oct 13 - Application approval/Portal email, replied same day. Oct 17- Portal Credentials, updated same day. Oct 18 - ECOPR
Thanks. Did you inform IRCC that your parents were in Canada before you received the email?

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Every Passport photo shop in Canada like Print2Go; Walmart or Staples always affix a rubber stamp and write the date with a Gel pen. It ought not be difficult to do the same in any country/city
It is definitely not common in our original country for photo stores to have rubber stamps. It is common in Canada thats why all stores here do it. We opted to handwrite instead and IRCC had no problems with it.

Reactions: happyCanadian

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Yours is still pending?
Still. I have no idea what is going on. On oct 5 they confirmed they received my 1st webform (sent aug 10) and forwarded to the relevant office. 2 weeks have passed and i have heard nothing else. Not sure why it is that difficult to set up a portal.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Still. I have no idea what is going on. On oct 5 they confirmed they received my 1st webform (sent aug 10) and forwarded to the relevant office. 2 weeks have passed and i have heard nothing else. Not sure why it is that difficult to set up a portal.
I think you've used webform, sent email to virtual landing, so there is this only thing left you can do. where is your PPR originated? which local visa office? there should be an email on the PPR letter. you can email them. If you have done this already just ignore my reply.
EDIT: webform is slow but when they formally reply you it means virtual landing is looking at it.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Thank you for your response! Do I have the option to submit the application myself ? reason i am asking this because the Representative Permanent Residence (PR) Portal is for licensed representative? what are my options here?
You will need to wait for letter from IRCC to apply for the CSQ. The letter will contain details you need. For CSQ for parents you will have to apply by paper and mail the application to MIFI. I don't speak French so I used a representative to help me with the application as all the forms are in French.

https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-father-mother-great-parent/undertaking-application#c145684

Last edited:
Reactions: mtl-Oct21-2021

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
I think you've used webform, sent email to virtual landing, so there is this only thing left you can do. where is your PPR originated? which local visa office? there should be an email on the PPR letter. you can email them. If you have done this already just ignore my reply.
EDIT: webform is slow but when they formally reply you it means virtual landing is looking at it.
Its Mississauga CPC. I even contacted my local MP, and they assigned a case officer, who said there was nothing wrong with the application and that I just had to patiently wait for the VL email :|

ra07980

Oct 3, 2014
Got only the virtual landing email. No PPR though. Here is the timeline : Oct 13 - Application approval/Portal email, replied same day. Oct 17- Portal Credentials, updated same day. Oct 18 - ECOPR
Hey, Can you please share the timeline details? For example, When did you submit your application? Medial request and pass date? Biometric request and Pass date? PCC request and Pass date? Thanks !

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Its Mississauga CPC. I even contacted my local MP, and they assigned a case officer, who said there was nothing wrong with the application and that I just had to patiently wait for the VL email :|
strange. i thought PPR is for outland applicants and issued by Local VO. my case was processed in mississauga all the way but at the end PPR is from LVO.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
strange. i thought PPR is for outland applicants and issued by Local VO. my case was processed in mississauga all the way but at the end PPR is from LVO.
Yeah somehow our case has always been with Mississauga CPC from the beginning.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Every Passport photo shop in Canada like Print2Go; Walmart or Staples always affix a rubber stamp and write the date with a Gel pen. It ought not be difficult to do the same in any country/city
May be you are right. My FIL is not in Canada, as he said his photographer does not have stamp. However, the photo quality is very good. We still have 2 more months to prepare, if he does not get the stamp. We will use what he has. Will update in this forum, if his application gets rejected/returned just for this. Moreover, if IRCC wants we can forward IRCC the email receipt the photographer sent to my FIL with the his photo as an attachment.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
It is definitely not common in our original country for photo stores to have rubber stamps. It is common in Canada thats why all stores here do it. We opted to handwrite instead and IRCC had no problems with it.
That makes at least two places in this world where it is common for a photographer to not to have their or business' stamp :).

SubaRaj

Sep 9, 2022
I got medical sep 30th 2022
They did medical Oct 4
They received PCC and proof of sponsor and applicant Oct 11.
They submitted on next day Oct 12
Medical pass update on Oct 14.
I did PCC in advance in June so I updated. (from bsl Vancouver) save time.
Now waiting for any other updates
Did you apply for PCC for last 10 years or since birth?
I am planning to apply for PCC in advance.