+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Thank you. may I know when I can see my ECAS ?
should I wait till I received my ghost email?
and also what info ECAS has that GCKEY does not have?
no one knows when. i still cannot see ecas but i can link to gckey mid jan. if you have received ghost update, try to find your application once every week on both systems.
yes they are two different systems. think of taking a pic from different angles, both will help you to know where your application is at. i would say Gckey is more comprehensive but ecas helps more on certain aspects, eg showing address on file and sponsor approval. if you want the whole picture, have to order GCMS notes.

Reactions: RRBP and canada.msn

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
no one knows when. i still cannot see ecas but i can link to gckey mid jan. if you have received ghost update, try to find your application once every week on both systems.
yes they are two different systems. think of taking a pic from different angles, both will help you to know where your application is at. i would say Gckey is more comprehensive but ecas helps more on certain aspects, eg showing address on file and sponsor approval. if you want the whole picture, have to order GCMS notes.
Thanks! so I should still wait as I did not receive anything after I submitted my application on Oct 21.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks! so I should still wait as I did not receive anything after I submitted my application on Oct 21.
before ghost, ecas has a better chance. use sponsor's uci and details to check. maybe you can see sth from sponsor's perspective, as it hasn't move to PR stage yet.

Reactions: RRBP

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Good day! Ircc was requesting our option c. just want to confirm if option c that we can print from cra account is different to the one's cra is sending when we call and request it? Anybody here got the same request from ircc? And what did you submit?

Note: We have copies of our proof of income already but it was from cra account. Thanks

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
before ghost, ecas has a better chance. use sponsor's uci and details to check. maybe you can see sth from sponsor's perspective, as it hasn't move to PR stage yet.
oh, I did not know I can check that? could you please send me the link for ECAS?

** I checked ECAs but does not show anything. :(

Last edited:

mszfifie

Mar 21, 2016
Hi All,

I got a physical letter today saying I met the requirements for sponsorship and my relative's application has been sent to Montreal. Good update, I guess.

Now we just wait for next steps.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Hi All,

I got a physical letter today saying I met the requirements for sponsorship and my relative's application has been sent to Montreal. Good update, I guess.

Now we just wait for next steps.
Can you please share your status using the F12 trick? Also what is the latest update date on your file? Is it recent?

Thanks

dextrousud

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
ECAS status updated to 'Medical results have been received'. Any idea what's the next steps and how long its gonna take? I have already filed their Police verification which would take some time at least a month or two

Reactions: garrysandhu

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
PGP 2021
- Application submitted October 14, 2021
- "ghost update" email Dec 10, 2021
- Biometric not required as done in last 10 years
- GC key linking March 11th, 2022
Nothing after this. We are at ON.
Waiting for medical, sponsor approval PCC etc.

Reactions: garrysandhu

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
PGP 2021
- Application submitted October 14, 2021
- "ghost update" email Dec 10, 2021
- Biometric not required as done in last 10 years
- GC key linking March 11th, 2022
Nothing after this. We are at ON.
Waiting for medical, sponsor approval PCC etc.
Same thing here ..no me qeubec