+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Hello, What documents can i provide for proof of relationship between sponsor and principal applicant if birth certificate is an issue? Also what documents to provide for proof of relationship between principal application and wife if marriage certificate an issue? Has anyone faced similar situations as such or could guide what documents would ircc deem acceptable for proof of relationships...Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
sponsorship approval received eventually...already passed medical back in july and biometrics in june; never received AOR

looks like somehow they are sending out sponsorship approval after medical/biometrics for whatever reason..same for multiple other applicants

missisauga office

What's the next step?
Same with me. I got sponsor approval (i.e., sponsor’s eligibility requirement) after having those requests. Hopefully good news will come soon. I still cannot link to GCkey.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello, What documents can i provide for proof of relationship between sponsor and principal applicant if birth certificate is an issue? Also what documents to provide for proof of relationship between principal application and wife if marriage certificate an issue? Has anyone faced similar situations as such or could guide what documents would ircc deem acceptable for proof of relationships...Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I had received letter in April for proof of relationship between sponsor and principal applicant because birth certificate had isssue.
I provided following document:
1. Old Indian passport(which has father and mother name on last page)
2. Indian OCI( which also has father and mother name on last page)
3. 10th grade result
4. School leaving certificate
5. Indian PAN Card

For proof of relationship between principal application and wife you can provide adhar card, votar card.

Reactions: canada.msn

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Application submitted: 3rd Nov 2021
I recently received a letter from immigration asking me(sponsor) to fill up the use of Representative form. Deadline 30 days.. anyone received it? What can I expect next? We had no communication till now

shuangsila

Feb 23, 2015
Same with me. I got sponsor approval (i.e., sponsor’s eligibility requirement) after having those requests. Hopefully good news will come soon. I still cannot link to GCkey.
I linked ok but the GCkey didn't show me the sponsorship approval lol...their system feels all over the place..

Maybe try to link with different info on GCKey? Not sure if it makes any difference though because in any case I think you will get an email

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Application submitted: 3rd Nov 2021
I recently received a letter from immigration asking me(sponsor) to fill up the use of Representative form. Deadline 30 days.. anyone received it? What can I expect next? We had no communication till now
good thing that the communication started ,once you send the use of representative form within the delay they will send you information if anything else is needed ( re filling forms send additional information ...) ,there is nothing specific about timelines except what is mentioned on the site of IRCC about how long the process will take some of us are in the last steps others where not even contacted yet ...so patience is the key .good luck on the next steps

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hi everyone

Applied on November 23rd 2021. Today got the email saying "

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of xxxxxx and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to London IRCC for further processing.
This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act."

However, I am unable to link the GC Key as it says file unable to locate. What do I do now? And is this AOR?

Thanks
While linking GCKEY last question is tricky.. number of persons..actual number of parents plus 1 Sponsor and if cosponsor add 2

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
RelationshipEvidence
SpouseDocumentary evidence should include:
  • a completed Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation questionnaire (IMM 5532) (included in the application package)
  • a marriage certificate
  • proof of registration of marriage with a government (local, provincial, state or country) authority
  • proof of divorce if either the applicant or spouse was previously married
  • if the principal applicant and sponsor have children in common, long-form birth certificates or adoption records listing the names of both parents
  • wedding invitations and photos
  • a sponsor and principal applicant are expected to provide items from at least two of the following sets of documents. If they are unable to provide documents from a minimum of two of the following sets of documents, a detailed written explanation must be provided:
    • proof of joint ownership of residential property.
    • rental agreement showing both the sponsor and principal applicant as occupants of a rental property
    • proof of joint utility accounts (e.g. electricity, gas, telephone, internet), joint credit card accounts, or joint bank accounts
    • vehicle insurance showing that both the principal applicant and sponsor have been declared to the insurance company as residents of the insured’s address
    • copies of government issued documents for the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address (e.g.: driver’s licenses)
    • other documents issued to the principal applicant and sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not (e.g. cell phone bills, pay stubs, tax forms, bank or credit card statements, insurance policies)

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
The letter also asks for my Adhaar card, voter ID and school leaving certificate but I am a Canadian citizen since 7-8 years and only have school leaving certificate and birth certificate.
You can give clarification stating the fact that you can not get Aadhar .. you can submit PAN Card because it shows father’s name.

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
I had received letter in April for proof of relationship between sponsor and principal applicant because birth certificate had isssue.
I provided following document:
1. Old Indian passport(which has father and mother name on last page)
2. Indian OCI( which also has father and mother name on last page)
3. 10th grade result
4. School leaving certificate
5. Indian PAN Card

For proof of relationship between principal application and wife you can provide adhar card, votar card.
Thank you for replying. This is very helpful.

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
My cousin sponsored her mother (no dependents) using a representative. She received a letter from IRCC to submit the following additional documents as her application is incomplete:
- Schedule A and Additional family info forms for all 3 of her siblings.

Her siblings are all married and are not dependent on her mother.

Is this normal for IRCC to ask for these?
Yes all siblings information irrespective of age /marriage..expired or alive

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Got sponsor approval, Medical and PCC also completed. No Biometrics as done at the time of visitor visa.
what is next PPR or COPR?

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Those of who you received sponsor approval in the last week, was that an email attachment or a physical letter, or an update to gckey?

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Don’t worry soon you will get approval. In my case medical pcc biometric all completed in July and waiting for approval . Luckly yesterday got Sponsor approval.