Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Received sponsor approval letter yesterday which is also requesting to submit documents if not included in the original application including PCC, relationship documents etc on page 2, 3 ...

Reactions: wvo2017

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Did you update parents address? if not updated then update the address via web form. After that CIC will send you instruction for virtual landing.
Hi thnx for replying..they will be coming here in October and i just got sponsor approval email yesterday..should I send webform now or when they actually land here?

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Hi thnx for replying..they will be coming here in October and i just got sponsor approval email yesterday..should I send webform now or when they actually land here?
You should do it when they actually land here.

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hi, any one here waiting for medical request for their parents? anyone got transferred their application to Montreal Office? Seems like they process application so slow in that office.
We got biometrics request June 27 but not medical yet.

catchpushkar

Jan 30, 2019
Received the sponsorship approval along the request to submit pcc, proof of relationship, medical, biometrics etc

I have the following questions :-

1) Do we need to submit the pcc or there will be a separate email request as it says for the medical?
2) How long does it generally take from here to the passport request?

Reactions: kirantejoday

User1982

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016 rcmp
AOR Received.
5-04-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
Received AOR on 18 Aug:
Dear ......,

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR
o If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge

Do i need to re-submit above documents ?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Received the sponsorship approval along the request to submit pcc, proof of relationship, medical, biometrics etc

I have the following questions :-

1) Do we need to submit the pcc or there will be a separate email request as it says for the medical?
2) How long does it generally take from here to the passport request?
They will send a request for PCC separately. However, I would suggest you obtain the PCC, if you have it before they request you can submit through web form.
Timing depends - some folks already receive the PP request.. but can take up to 1-2 years. Just hang on and be patient.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Received AOR on 18 Aug:
Dear ......,

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application.

OR
o If you selected “No” to the Statement of Consent on this form then you would need to
provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the
Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout
for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your
parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same
as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account.
The Option C document is available free of charge

Do i need to re-submit above documents ?
hi, you may have already submitted with your application, however, I'd suggest re-submitting the documents again they asked for just in case.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi everyone,

I have an update. Received the AOR along with PCC request. The letter says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf of XXXXXXXX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Thanks all!
where on the letter it says to provide PCC ? i got sponsor approval letter as well but no medical or PCC

pjc34

Jul 28, 2022
Thank you, appreciate your response
In my opinion, what the other commenter said is true for spouses and children, but not for parents. Spouses and children are "excessive demand exempt", parents are not. So for spouses and children, the only issue is whether they are a danger to others. Not so for parents.

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
They will send a request for PCC separately. However, I would suggest you obtain the PCC, if you have it before they request you can submit through web form.
Timing depends - some folks already receive the PP request.. but can take up to 1-2 years. Just hang on and be patient.
There are two formats of sponsor approval letter. Files which are transferred to Vancouver are not receiving third page on which PCC and medical is requested. It’s my observation.

GK1001

Oct 21, 2021
Could someone please inform if below document request below only requires voter-id pdf for my dad and mother plus relationship proof with my mom/dad like my birth certificate as well?

"Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member. As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse."

Other Question in all the request letter the address is my Canada address, should i provide latest address of my father and mother in India as well?

Any input would greatly help me in my PGPR process.