+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
what is the purpose of " Consent and Declaration " form. I saw this in the f12 trick in my account
it's an online form served as digital signature of the principal applicant. you cannot submit an application without this form.
if you want to know what's in it, you can create a new blank application(but don't submit)in PR portal and find this form at the bottom. I haven't checked word by word but it's very similar to the "consent and declaration" part of IMM0008 pdf version.

how they process this form is a complete mystery. i see many times when the status is returned (to request a form etc) this consent form is automatically voided. if you don't have a document request i don't think you need to worry about this.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
hi Guys,

Today I checked my F12 trike and I saw that my file was updated on April 28th and also my status form 7 submitted changed to 10 completed !

so now should i wait for any ghost mail? or not?

Also is that mean that they won't asked me for submit some forms like uncompleted form they asked from others?

I submitted application on Oct 21 2021

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
It looks like the case agent has reviewed the documents and they are complete but not 100% sure about this
do you know how long after that we can link our online portal to GCKey nd ECAS?
or we should wait for ghost email?

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
I received the same message yesterday and I'm so confused. Does the person who was invited to apply refer to us or our parents? May I ask the email you received for this request is addressed to you or your parent's ? I'm asking because the email (not the pdf attached) I received was directly addressed to me and I'm worried whether I mistakenly submitted the application under my name. Thank you!
Addressed to us. So it would be for the parent.

ApplicantCND

Jan 24, 2019
Cambridge
Category........
Hi,
I received the same request last week. I made a mistake in my grandparents information. During submission time; In address field I wrote "not applicable" instead of "city, country and date of death". So make sure to check that one.

Not sure what to do about your first question but for second question, You don't have to fill the form.
Hope it helps as I get help from other members on this form. Good luck.
Yes, helps. Thanks for the tips!

Reactions: Chintan.patel

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Thanks Chintan. I can see now. Status still showing a 7-Submitted. A lot of values are showing as "null". Im assuming it means that case has not been picked up yet.
You're welcome. It means file is assigned but officer has not started to work on (I am assuming to).

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
hi Guys,

Today I checked my F12 trike and I saw that my file was updated on April 28th and also my status form 7 submitted changed to 10 completed !

so now should i wait for any ghost mail? or not?

Also is that mean that they won't asked me for submit some forms like uncompleted form they asked from others?

I submitted application on Oct 21 2021
i am in the same boat. It seems like the documents are complete and we should wait for next step. Not quite sure what the next step will be

Reactions: RRBP

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Here is my timeline:
File submitted : October 9, 2021
IMM 5406 requested: November 23, 2021
IMM 5406 submitted: November 25, 2021
Ghost email: February 23, 2022
Application link to GC key: March 17,2022
option c requested: March 17,2022
Option C doucument submited to IRCC: March 17,2022

In GC key and PR portal status shows submitted. Application number F++++++ is there in GC key.

I already sign authorization for CRA. But still got options C printout request .

As bellow:
Our office requires a copy of your OPTION C Printout for the tax years 2018 , 2019 and 2020 in order to
render a financial evaluation. This document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of- charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281. You MUST ensure to include line 150 of your Option C.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/18
Hi! Where did you submit your option? And did you scan all the pages? Or just the front page? Thanks

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi All,
I received an email from CIC that my application is incomplete and need to submit the signed schedule A of my sister. Did you guys all include your siblings in the application even they are not considered as dependent under your parents because they are over age?

Also the UCI# of my sister noted in the letter is incorrect. Should I use the correct UCI instead?

Planning to send the form via email.

Please advise. Thank tou.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I guess your parents have already done Biometrics and Medical, so the only email that you may expect is Sponsor approval. If you add/link your application to GC key account, you will be able to see the Biometric info as well as the Medical status of your sponsors
They already done biometrics from their visitor visa last year, but for medical they just completed it last month for the extension of their visitor visa.

today, I just received an email and asking for the signed copy of Representative form- should I date it today or last year?

Reactions: kuldip25