+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I only have got the AOR till now. Now, they told me my application is incomplete as birth certificate doesn't have father name. So, I need to upload additional documents.

when logging into the GC account, I get this in the application: "There are no required documents for this Online Application."

Is there an 'Upload' button in the GC account ?
I assume it may appear in a day or two, but you can send the documents through web forms.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Good day,

Hi All , who is waiting for 1st DM . Please see respond below from IRCC.
***IT IS TO SAD AND I HAVE NO COMMENTS :confused::mad::(

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):

o by using the e-Client Application Status (e-CAS) online tool, which is updated daily.

• Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:

o through your online account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
I am frustrated why IRCC has not cleared up the 2019's backlogs yet but started to process 2020's applications. NO FIFO queue !

tfeddy2012

Star Member
May 11, 2015
2 questions Please

1. I got a notification to submit proof of payment of Biometric fee for my mums sponsorship application but the thing is, she has a valid Biometric till 2027. Now the issue is that both times she has submitted a visiting visa, she did paper application and she cant seem to find proof showing she has valid biometric. How do i go about this? should i just pay the new few again? is there a way i can download it somewhere?

2. I have tried several times to link her PR application to her CIC account but has not been successful. Not sure if i am missing anything or if someone can give me a tip.

Thank you!

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
For people for have to re-ME recently, how long did your re-ME results take to get updated on ECAS or MyCIC?

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
spoke to someone in call center finally , they are like give feedback, like what no one look at it. There is no time frame given what the actual nighmare

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello

Remedicals passed 14th April 2021
NDVO May 13th 2019 application
All persons in Canada RN, Everything else done sice 2019 DEC

Still nothing

Any idea when we can hear anything

Reactions: laxsun

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Any idea how much time the Etobicoke office takes to send COPR/Landing email after DM and COPR update on mycic account?
Hi If parents are here in canada, after the decision made in Ecas for PA will we get COPR from Etobicoke even though our LVO is outside?. I got an email to confirm canadian address. After that I didn't hear any or receive COPR for more than 2 weeks...

myahya

Jan 4, 2018
Ontario
can anyone please explain "how to change address on-line" or do I have to send the update via mail ? I have IRCC account but I don't see any option to upload any document, thanks.

Last edited: