+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Post their landing on Aug 30th, I was able to link booth my parents PR Card Application in GCKey on Aug 31st. Today I got "Application/Profile Updated" Ghost update, which disappeared soon thereafter...fingers crossed ....

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To resubmit financial form now for the second time, dose 3 year mean 2019,2018,2017 ?
Is NOA enough or Option C is needed too?

Ermine

Jul 9, 2020
Hi everyone. I have a question about the AOR letter that some of us received yesterday. It is very confusing. It says that residents of Quebec are not required to provide Financial evaluation and that the Ministry of Quebec does that. Do I just ignore this letter and wait for the Sponsor approval? thank you!!

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s): ----
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:  A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
If you are a resident of Quebec, you are not required to provide the above documents. You must meet Quebec’s immigration sponsorship requirements if sponsorship eligibility is met. The ministry in Quebec designated to immigration will assess your income.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone. I have a question about the AOR letter that some of us received yesterday. It is very confusing. It says that residents of Quebec are not required to provide Financial evaluation and that the Ministry of Quebec does that. Do I just ignore this letter and wait for the Sponsor approval? thank you!!
if you are Quebec resident you don't need to submit IMM5678 to CIC. ones you get Sponsorship approval letter you can apply MiFi for CSQ for your parents and dependent.
  1. https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/csq-for-quebec?authuser=0
  2. Flowchart

Last edited:
Reactions: Ermine