+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Mandriva

Jun 19, 2014
I just got an email from CPC-Mississauga that my parent's case will be transferred to visa office in Warsaw. Please update the tracker @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious

Not sure if it should be added as a note only since CPC Mississauga already sent us medical requests, biometrics and police certificate requests before. It looks like they did most of the work on the case. Not sure what's left for Warsaw.

Reactions: serious_cheese

marcher

Mar 30, 2016
Has anyone not received an application number yet? If so, what do you suggest to be done? Getting hold of IRCC is impossible by phone!

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hi Everyone, is any one in the same boat as myself? I have sponsored my parents and brother who are in India, I live in Ontario. Following are the details
Application received : June 20, 2019
Application Number received from Ottawa Office : November 27, 2019
The online check your application status tool on cic says: We started processing your application on Feb 16, 2020.

Thats it, no other email or request or communication from CIC, medical, fingerprint or police check request HAS NOT BEEN received yet.

That is all I have, is anyone in the same situation or has a similar application timeline like mine ? Thanks
hi there,

I have a similar time line as you. No updates so far for me either.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Did you chose the option “If sponsor found ineligible, continue with the PR application”?
If yes, then that could be the reason but then it may be refused later.
But if you did not select that option, then I would say its just luck.
Wait for the letter to come, it will tell you if you have met the eligibility as a sponsor.
Good Luck

I went back to the copy of the forms that we sent. We checked the box for *Withdraw the application once found ineligible.

wxhzk

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

My mom is coming to Canada soon, but we haven't received Medical request and PCC. Can we do it upfront?? I'm sponsor both my dad and my mom. Only my mom will come to Canada for now. If we don't do the medical upfront. Can they do the medical exam separately, in different locations?

joel1984

Mar 6, 2018
Hello,
My mom did Biometric in mid November in Buffalo. After a couple of months without hearing back anything I called CIC they told me the Mexico Embassy is processing the file. Emailed Mexico's office and they said everything is in order. No Medical exam or PCC have been requested by CIC. She has a Super Visa and did medicals for it about a year ago. Will CIC request new medicals ? It is taking a long time to hear any updates, wondering if this is normal.

Let me know your thoughts

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I went back to the copy of the forms that we sent. We checked the box for *Withdraw the application once found ineligible.
Ohk, then I think you are good!
You may have been eligible as sponsor and thats why they requested biometrics.
You will get a letter within few days saying you met the eligibility requirements as a sponsor.
Only that letter can confirm about it.

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
Ohk, then I think you are good!
You may have been eligible as sponsor and thats why they requested biometrics.
You will get a letter within few days saying you met the eligibility requirements as a sponsor.
Are you sure? I would be so happy, but I really doubt it because of the income.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Are you sure? I would be so happy, but I really doubt it because of the income.
No one can say it for sure.
The only thing is if found ineligible they would have sent you a letter rejecting your case and would not have asked for biometrics.
But they usually send biometrics request if sponsor meets eligibility requirements.
I know that your income is not meeting including your sister, but either the case officer did a mistake or considered it a special case as she is not accompanying.
If its a mistake you are still under the risk that they can find their mistake later and refuse it at a later stage.
You can order gcms notes and see case officer’s notes.
You will have to wait for the decision letter to actually get a confirmation if you meet the requirements or not.

Reactions: serious_cheese

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
I just got an email from CPC-Mississauga that my parent's case will be transferred to visa office in Warsaw. Please update the tracker @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious

Not sure if it should be added as a note only since CPC Mississauga already sent us medical requests, biometrics and police certificate requests before. It looks like they did most of the work on the case. Not sure what's left for Warsaw.
probably visa issue

Reactions: caninfoseeker

ron09

Apr 8, 2018
No one can say it for sure.
The only thing is if found ineligible they would have sent you a letter rejecting your case and would not have asked for biometrics.
But they usually send biometrics request if sponsor meets eligibility requirements.
I know that your income is not meeting including your sister, but either the case officer did a mistake or considered it a special case as she is not accompanying.
If its a mistake you are still under the risk that they can find their mistake later and refuse it at a later stage.
You can order gcms notes and see case officer’s notes.
You will have to wait for the decision letter to actually get a confirmation if you meet the requirements or not.

Oh, I understand. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: calgary17

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

My mom is coming to Canada soon, but we haven't received Medical request and PCC. Can we do it upfront?? I'm sponsor both my dad and my mom. Only my mom will come to Canada for now. If we don't do the medical upfront. Can they do the medical exam separately, in different locations?
Upfront - No
Doing it in different countries - Yes

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

They can do PCC upfront but not medical.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@robertp Received Biometric request letter today and BG status changed to "we are processing your BG checks" for application #1