+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
My mother gave biometrics on January 21, 2020. after a month it shows ''we have not received biometrics'' under biometric section. But Under applicant information it says biometric date and expiry date as well!!

I am confused now what to do? Please share information. @bdidol @YULIA-2016 @robertp@laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Please and thanks
As long as it is reflected in applicant info section, you are fine. They don't always update the biometric section right away

djno1

Oct 27, 2017
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun
Please update:
Approx line no. 747
ECAS status for Sponsorship Application as of March 5 shows Decision Made

When I click on the Decision Made link in ECAS, it doesn't show what the decision was. Will I get a letter with what the decision was? Where can I check what the decision was?

Reactions: serious_cheese

Ammar306

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys I had a question - IRCC had requested to provide Travel information (separate forms for each applicant). I just realized that we uploaded the Travel Information for the principal applicant only (which had section for spouse and dependent in it).
Do I need to send the separate forms for the spouse and dependent separately? If yes, should I send it via web form now.
Anyone?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:mom
Parents Country of Citizenship:india
Sponsor Province:SK
Invitations Receive Date:April 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:June 11, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):October 13, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:In process
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:January 21, 2019
Local Visa Office Name:CPC-M
Biometric request :January 20, 2020
MyCIC update:
IME request date :Jauary 24, 2020
IME Passed date:January 25, 2020
PCC request:January 27, 2020
Additional document / travel history request date :January 27, 2020
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline
What was your sponsorship in process date as per ecas?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c#gid=945174368

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi guys I had a question - IRCC had requested to provide Travel information (separate forms for each applicant). I just realized that we uploaded the Travel Information for the principal applicant only (which had section for spouse and dependent in it).
Do I need to send the separate forms for the spouse and dependent separately? If yes, should I send it via web form now.
if you filled out spouse and dependent section then no but if you didnt provide that info pls send it by webform

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun
Please update:
Approx line no. 747
ECAS status for Sponsorship Application as of March 5 shows Decision Made

When I click on the Decision Made link in ECAS, it doesn't show what the decision was. Will I get a letter with what the decision was? Where can I check what the decision was?
you will get a letter in a couple of days with LVO information plus additional document request. Since you received bio request, sponsorship is likely approved.

Reactions: djno1

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012