+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I am kinda on the same boat, June 14th submission, sent additional docs on Oct 1st, haven't heard anything since then. I think they'd deal with files with additional docs after they process complete files.
Hi I'm June 15th application, I have received AOR email and Ecas updated to application received. I have not seen any additional document received. where you saw this?

Thank you,

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
In ECAS it shows Application Received

How can I link my parents PR application into their Online CIC account.
I tried different ways they have mentioned their by selecting Application number, UCI number, date of birth blah blah

Kindly advise
I can not link as well...

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Yes they said they upload the results within 10 business days though. It's been longer than that now but nothing is showing still. I called them and they wouldn't give me any information over the phone. Not even if they submitted the results. It's over two hour drive one way for me to go there again. Do i start panicking?
Don't think there is a need to panic. Just keep calling the physician's office at least to get an update if it has been send.

Reactions: Irynaken

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Hi I'm June 15th application, I have received AOR email and Ecas updated to application received. I have not seen any additional document received. where you saw this?

Thank you,
I was talking about incomplete files. Good thing you were not asked for any additional forms, since my application was missing some forms, or were incomplete, I received an e-mail asking those forms to be send again. You look good with your application, don't get bothered about this.

capricorrn

Jan 27, 2017
How do I contact IRCC via phone to know the status of their application ?
They completed their Biometrics last week on 27th, but its not updated anywhere on the linked application.

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hi everyone,
My mom got biometrics request today. She is back home in Amritsar India. Anyone knows where to get the fingerprinting done and also do I need to send anything after biometrics. If yes it would be via email or CIC PA account.
Thanks In advance.

mgentleman

Sep 14, 2017
I know that I was among the late guys to send their application and it has been received on June 26th, since then no news at all!! not even an AoR :D
I find this delay a bit too much just to open my letter

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone,
My mom got biometrics request today. She is back home in Amritsar India. Anyone knows where to get the fingerprinting done and also do I need to send anything after biometrics. If yes it would be via email or CIC PA account.
Thanks In advance.
You can get your bio done in VFS office. Check the instructions about bio in the email letter send to you or just go on cic website.