Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
HI @YULIA-2016 and @robertp ,

Please update the line # 336 in tracker

Medical, PCC and Additional Docs request.

-Have few questions in mind though :

1. my mother is a widow and they have requested to submit the original death certificate ? can i not submit the copy instead and if i submit the original, will i be getting that back ?

"If your spouse is deceased, provide the original death certificate or any other official documentation that pre-dates the application. Also indicate the date and year of death."

2. similarly they have requested original for my birth certificate as well
"Original birth certificate for each child (which shows the names of the parents)"

3. PCC from each country where she has lived for more than 6 months. Do i need to provide the PCC from Canada as well.

Thanks and Good luck to everyone

Reactions: robertp and djsingh

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
HI @YULIA-2016 and @robertp ,

Please update the line # 336 in tracker

Medical, PCC and Additional Docs request.

-Have few questions in mind though :

1. my mother is a widow and they have requested to submit the original death certificate ? can i not submit the copy instead and if i submit the original, will i be getting that back ?

"If your spouse is deceased, provide the original death certificate or any other official documentation that pre-dates the application. Also indicate the date and year of death."

2. similarly they have requested original for my birth certificate as well
"Original birth certificate for each child (which shows the names of the parents)"

3. PCC from each country where she has lived for more than 6 months. Do i need to provide the PCC from Canada as well.

Thanks and Good luck to everyone
Submit scan copy.

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Submit scan copy.
but why on earth would they demand the originals in first place ? NDVO is such a worst place to have your file

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys,

My application was received on June 13th, I see on ecas my application received, but not AOR so far, should I send a Webform to know about it?
I sent with the application the form as my father representative., I supose if I send the enquiry web form I should do it with my UCI # .
Is killing me not know if there something wrong.

Thank you

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Hey everyone!

I applied for my parents this year. As per my tracking number with canada post my application was received in Ottawa on June 20, 2019 but I have not received AOR yet. Anyone else in the same boat? Is there anyway I can check the status or do I have to wait for AOR to get an application number to be able to check? Advice please!

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
Hi Guys,

My application was received on June 13th, I see on ecas my application received, but not AOR so far, should I send a Webform to know about it?
I sent with the application the form as my father representative., I supose if I send the enquiry web form I should do it with my UCI # .
Is killing me not know if there something wrong.

Thank you
Hey!
I am in the same boat with anxiety. Can you tell me how I can check status in ECAS? With my UCI (sponsors), last update I see is for my own citizenship but nothing about sponsorship. Havent received AOR yet

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hey!
I am in the same boat with anxiety. Can you tell me how I can check status in ECAS? With my UCI (sponsors), last update I see is for my own citizenship but nothing about sponsorship. Havent received AOR yet
You can check with your UCI #
Are you from June 13th?

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
i just sent the requested documents. How many days after you sent the proof of relationship you got the DM on ecase?
Holy smokes. I completely forgot send you the form. Do you still need it?

I have not received DM yet. I sent additional documents on October 22nd. I was not asked about proof of relationship. We had included this notarized form with the birth certificate at the beginning.

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Holy smokes. I completely forgot send you the form. Do you still need it?

I have not received DM yet. I sent additional documents on October 22nd. I was not asked about proof of relationship. We had included this notarized form with the birth certificate at the beginning.
I don't need it anymore but thank you anyway. I hope you get your DM soon..

pdhillon

Oct 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Can anyone suggest how to obtain RCMP PCC with fingerprints @ Calgary, AB ?

I already have a copy of Name based PCC from City of Calgary Police but they requested for RCMP Pcc with fingerprints. Shall I go with Commissionaires for fingerprints or is there any other way too.

Thanks