+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

JasonDyk

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I would send it the way IRCC has requested. IRCC requested me to send via web form. And you don't have to send notarized copy. I sent through web form and not notarized.
I would send it the way IRCC has requested. IRCC requested me to send via web form. And you don't have to send notarized copy. I sent through web form and not notarized.
What do you select on the webform? sponsorship?

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
My application was received in Ottawa on May 23rd.
Are we needed to expect an email when the application is entered into the system.
There is no correspondence by CIC yet.

I tried to check the status of applicaiton using the following link, but the application is not yet in the system.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Even tried to link the application from cic account, but seems data not yet in the system.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
I didn't receive mail or email like that.

I was requested by CPC-Mississauga to do ME and PCC, IMM5669 and IMM 5406 update.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Is that normal?
Congrats for receiving the request.

How do you know its CPC-Missisauga ?,
What we noticed is that the PCC is being requested only by New Delhi and other LVO's so most likely your VO is not Mississauga
@snganu He got "update the document" request as well, so VO who is looking into the case requested everything at once :D :D :D He is a step away from PPR if he submits everything correctly :)

Reactions: snganu

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Are we needed to expect an email when the application is entered into the system.

I tried to check the status of applicaiton using the following link, but the application is not yet in the system.
Even tried to link the application from cic account, but seems data not yet in the system.

Wait for few more days, currently CIC working on May 3rd 4th week files

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
upload scanned copy via web form and fax it same time . no need notarize if it is in English.
What if it is not in English? I will probably have to deal with the same. As the death certificate wasn't listed in the document check list I never sbmitted it. Would it have to be translated and notarized once requested?
Thank you

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
@YULIA-2016,
Please update my case, line 190, medical exam notice received on August 27.

Thank you.
Your LVO is CIC Mississauga ? You got biometric request & were your parents here when you submitted application ?

Nsooch

May 16, 2019

Are you putting the hyphen when entering the Client id, I know I wasn't, and I couldn't see anything, till I clicked on the help link and saw the format.

Reactions: Irynaken

Nsooch

May 16, 2019
Hi All,

I saw the ECAS update today, for my parents application. I have a CIC account under my dad's name he is the primary applicant. I am the representative on his file. I wanted to ask, if I should try linking the application from his account, or should I create one for the sponsor, or the Representative?