+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ghanta

Feb 13, 2017
Correct, myCIC still show as IN PROGRESS but medical, biometric and PCC all passed. Background check shown as Not Applicable.
I didn't understand the PCC "passed". can you please elaborate. My understanding is background check is only completed after issuing counterfoil. thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
when did you got Hard copy? today?
@robertp

I opened hard copy AOR on July 27 Saturday and might have in my mailbox since last few days.

Looks like in AOR, there is always mention of IMM5476 use of representative.

I have linked the application to MyCIC on July 26 on first attempt. I did not try before.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hey, @YULIA-2016 seems like you are back from vacations :) Need your expert advise.

My mother has hypertension, we went for medicals last Thursday and physician also asked for serum creatinine. The normal range was upto 100 and hers came to 99. But lab did eGFR too. Normal being equal to or more than 60 and hers came to 55 (mild to moderate kidney damage). She never had any renal issues or symptoms. Do you think we will be asked for additional tests/ nephrologist consults or is it borderline and may be ok?

And second thing, her chest Xray showed linear density. When she had her xray for super visa 2 years ago- it was there at that time too and physician in India, said it is ok, it may be due to a childhood infection and didn't say it was TB or anything and she never has any chest symptoms either (didn't go for any additional tests).
Do you think we can do anything at our end now or is it just a wait and watch game? Is it gonna delay the process a lot or may be rejected?
Can we mention the previous medical number- UMI anywhere so they can have reference with previous Xrays?
Any suggestions are appreciated. Keeping my fingers crossed.
they need current results, 2 years ago is too far
just wait, they can ask redo creatinine to be sure but just keep diet before in this case

Reactions: ankz001

NyamKa

Jul 30, 2019
Good Evening, I found out about this forum today. So happy to have a place to share with others. Thank you!
Can you please update my information. Here it is and Thank you!
  • Line # in tracker: n/a
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:Kenya
  • Province:Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date:April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

DC1018

Feb 18, 2017
Correct, myCIC still show as IN PROGRESS but medical, biometric and PCC all passed. Background check shown as Not Applicable.
I heard that all will only change to approve when the visa is issued but it's good that someone's sharing the same status. I also heard from DM to PPR, it might take from a week to 3 weeks. It appears PGP applicants are taking a longer time. Mine's most likely through Ottawa. Maybe overseas offices will be quicker. Best of luck to you, we are almost there :)

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Please tag Yulia!!

Good Evening, I found out about this forum today. So happy to have a place to share with others. Thank you!
Can you please update my information. Here it is and Thank you!
  • Line # in tracker: n/a
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:Kenya
  • Province:Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date:April 25
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:

Reactions: idefix