+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
It`s still inprocess, hopefully will change to DM today evening
eCAS doesn't change on Monday. It changes only once a day (10:00 AM EST) and Monday’s work by IRCC is reflected on Tuesday update. Fridays work is updated on Saturday. People often mistake this for “WOW, IRCC is working hard on Saturdays as well”...

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
eCAS doesn't change on Monday. It changes only once a day (10:00 AM EST) and Monday’s work by IRCC is reflected on Tuesday update. Fridays work is updated on Saturday. People often mistake this for “WOW, IRCC is working hard on Saturdays as well”

Lol, nailed it.

We just hope they at least WORK on week days :)

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
eCAS doesn't change on Monday. It changes only once a day (10:00 AM EST) and Monday’s work by IRCC is reflected on Tuesday update. Fridays work is updated on Saturday. People often mistake this for “WOW, IRCC is working hard on Saturdays as well”...
People reported they got AOR and status change on Sunday as well. Overtime maybe?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
People reported they got AOR and status change on Sunday as well. Overtime maybe?
This is where I put my money:

Most likely, it was updated on Friday, reflected on eCAS on Saturday, the applicant checked on Sunday and posted the update. Also, the member thought..."WOW IRCC is SOOOO good, they are working OVERTIME on Sundays as well" :D:p:D

coolblues1980

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Latest update: We have now been asked to submit my father's death certificate . Received the request in an email.

@robertp
Please let me know if you get an auto acknowledgement email after you send the docs through email. I didn't receive an auto acknowledgement and the agents couldn't see the requested docs attached to the email even weeks after I sent the email.

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
@robertp

Please make update for line 66
AOR - July 11th, 2019
Biometric - July 22nd, 2019
My Cic updates - Linked on June 7th, 2019[/QUO
Yes its says biometrics completed hope my next step for medical n pcc
@robertp, I got AOR on July 18. I am able to link the application in myCIC account on July 18. Can you please update line 151.

My mom is in Canada with supervisa. Does she need bio-metric?
In bio-metric section: We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes.
However, top right corner of the screen it is showing : bio-metric number, date of bio-metrics enrollment, expiry date

Reactions: robertp

fion_canada

Jul 22, 2019
I submitted all the required forms and documents, but was requested with re-submission of 5406, maybe because i didn't fill " daughter" in the relationship, and I re-submitted very quickly. Does anyone know for this situation, if my case will be put in the last ones to be reviewed? Upset.....

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
@robertp, I got AOR on July 18. I am able to link the application in myCIC account on July 18. Can you please update line 151.

My mom is in Canada with supervisa. Does she need bio-metric?
In bio-metric section: We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes.
However, top right corner of the screen it is showing : bio-metric number, date of bio-metrics enrollment, expiry date
In bio-metric section: We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes. THIS IS GENERIC MESSAGE. SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR PDF OF MY CIC SCREENSHOT.

However, top right corner of the screen it is showing : bio-metric number, date of bio-metrics enrollment, expiry date. THIS SHOWS FOR EVERYONE. AGAIN SEE SCREENSHOT. OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS AN ACTUAL NUMBER / DATES IN FRONT OF EACH?

Sorry for the caps. Not shouting at all.

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
In bio-metric section: We do not need your fingerprints. We will let you know if this changes. THIS IS GENERIC MESSAGE. SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW FOR PDF OF MY CIC SCREENSHOT.

However, top right corner of the screen it is showing : bio-metric number, date of bio-metrics enrollment, expiry date. THIS SHOWS FOR EVERYONE. AGAIN SEE SCREENSHOT. OR ARE YOU SAYING THAT THERE IS AN ACTUAL NUMBER / DATES IN FRONT OF EACH?

Sorry for the caps. Not shouting at all.
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, it is showing actual number before each. It is showing expiry date which means her biometrics are valid for next few years.