App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Is anyone's application received after May 10 successfully linked in MyCIC?

Peter111

Jun 24, 2019
I paid for the application fee online using my credit card, but something was wrong with the system, there was no receipt caming out. And the worse is that I lost the password for the email I used for this payment. My credit card statement can prove that the government did charge me. Can I retrieve the receipt or get my money back if the only evidence I have is my credit card statement? Please help .

yanesrahn

Oct 7, 2008
ontario
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
12-01-12
Nomination.....
28-11-11
AOR Received.
15-02-12
Med's Request
15-02-12
Med's Done....
21-02-12
Passport Req..
08-05-2013 received 10-05-20113
@YULIA-2016 Hi there,
Can you please add my information to tracker
Username : yanesrahn
Sponsored : Parent (1)
Processing Office: Mexico
Province : ON
Invitation Received: April 25, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: June 18, 2019
Application received: June 19 2019
Thanks

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Use Canada post express post over night service and make sure pay for signature. You can track the status and get the signature confirmation in email once its signed and received. Make sure you drop before the day time cut-off at your local canadapost location to ensure its delivered the next morning.
Express post delivers to a PO box?
thanks

Verba

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I paid for the application fee online using my credit card, but something was wrong with the system, there was no receipt caming out. And the worse is that I lost the password for the email I used for this payment. My credit card statement can prove that the government did charge me. Can I retrieve the receipt or get my money back if the only evidence I have is my credit card statement? Please help .
Have you tried to check your mycic account? I beleive the receipt is still available there.
We have ours for the parents payment and for our immigration payment (paid about 6 y ago)

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello guys,
I saw that the fees are related to 1) processing of the application 2) Permanent residence 3) Biometric

What's the minimum to be paid at first stage ? I don't want to pay immediatly the full fees

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
Hello guys,
I saw that the fees are related to 1) processing of the application 2) Permanent residence 3) Biometric

What's the minimum to be paid at first stage ? I don't want to pay immediatly the full fees
You have to pay processing and permanent residence if you don’t want any delay then you might as well pay the biometric too.

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario
You can retrieve the password of your email address just follow the steps in recovering your email password.

Reactions: Canada_Super

Peter111

Jun 24, 2019
Have you tried to check your mycic account? I beleive the receipt is still available there.
We have ours for the parents payment and for our immigration payment (paid about 6 y ago)
Cannot log in my cic account. And the pin for cic password recovery sent to the email which I lost the password too. I am really sad.

sarwar_zahan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-09-2014
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
02-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
Accident happens, don't panic. I will suggest to pay again the amount as the receipt has a barcode with serial no that IRCC use to verify your payment. In the meantime try to recover the email address, and later ask IRCC to refund you the amount or ask your credit card company to cancel the payment (You can do it when your credit card statement is available). From application guide:

"
Overpayment

If you pay more than the fees needed for your application(s) we will start processing your application, and send you a refund as soon as possible.

Note: You don’t have to ask for a refund. It will be done automatically.

Note: If you’re eligible for a refund, we will issue the refund to the person indicated on the Payer Information section of the receipt (paper applications). If there is no name indicated on the receipt, we will send the refund to the applicant.
"

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Accident happens, don't panic. I will suggest to pay again the amount as the receipt has a barcode with serial no that IRCC use to verify your payment. In the meantime try to recover the email address, and later ask IRCC to refund you the amount or ask your credit card company to cancel the payment (You can do it when your credit card statement is available). From application guide:

"
Overpayment

If you pay more than the fees needed for your application(s) we will start processing your application, and send you a refund as soon as possible.

Note: You don’t have to ask for a refund. It will be done automatically.

Note: If you’re eligible for a refund, we will issue the refund to the person indicated on the Payer Information section of the receipt (paper applications). If there is no name indicated on the receipt, we will send the refund to the applicant.
"
I agree, this is the best course of action. Rather unfortunate, but shit happens.

Reactions: lynne197910