+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
for additional documents photocopies, do each of them has to be certified true copies or only if it requires translation then we are suppose to have as certified true copy? please suggest

MadInHalifax

Mar 1, 2016
Should the signatures on each form true copies of hand written signature or we can scan and upload .

I checked with IRCC , they don't have any documentation/regulation in place for if it should be original hand signatures or scanned can work.

MadInHalifax

Mar 1, 2016
I am pasting the guideline here:

Authority to disclose personal information
Declaration of applicant

Read all of the statements in all sections carefully.
  • You can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or fill it out by hand.
    • If you are filling it out on the computer: print out the form and sign it with a handwritten signature, in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
    • If you are filling the form out by hand: in the signature section, sign your name with a handwritten signature and complete the date legibly. If you do not sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

To answer your question, it NEEDS to be HANDWRITTEN Signature.
can this form be scanned after the handwritten signature ?

KP4188

May 27, 2015
Hi everyone,

For IMM 5669, do we have to give travel history for the last 10 yrs. in the Personal History section and if we provide travel history do we have to mentioned all address they stayed for even month during their stay as visitor in US and Saudi Arabia in my parents case.

Please advise
Thanks

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should the signatures on each form true copies of hand written signature or we can scan and upload .

I checked with IRCC , they don't have any documentation/regulation in place for if it should be original hand signatures or scanned can work.
you can scan forms and submit.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

For IMM 5669, do we have to give travel history for the last 10 yrs. in the Personal History section and if we provide travel history do we have to mentioned all address they stayed for even month during their stay as visitor in US and Saudi Arabia in my parents case.

Please advise
Thanks
if trips outside of their country is more than 6 months, then yes.

KP4188

May 27, 2015
if trips outside of their country is more than 6 months, then yes.
Thanks,
So I have mentioned their travel history in 6. and keep same home address in 10. for last 10 years as all trips less then 6 months.

And counter question on travel history, Do we have to give pass port copies for all entry exist stamps even if passport expires and cancelled ??

Appreciate your expertise.

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
Hi all, I'm in a bit of a predicament and I need advice from those familiar with the Quebec process:
I filed taxes with Ontario for the past 3 years and meet the LICO. I moved to Quebec in April and I am currently unemployed. My marriage will be solemnized on July 5th so my spouse cannot co sign before June 28. Feds will not check income for past 3 years if I am now a Québec resident. I have to go through Midi after feds approve. Will MIDI check my income for 2019? If so, I will be married at that time (2020/21). Can my spouse co-sign the provincial forms even tho he did not sign the federal ones? If I personally don't meet 2019 LICO for Québec, they said they will consider other income like tax free savings account which I have.
Do you think I should take the risk to submit given the above info?

Thank you all.