+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

karthikramda

Jan 27, 2019
@karthikramda Did you get email for the rejection, or you saw it in your ecas or MyCic Account?
Email, nothing shown in mycic as all at this is the application sponsor which is not currently seen on mycic. I also can appeal but at this point it seems no way I can turn around that, they put very detailed numbers of what they access for each year and number of members

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry to hear that, but CIC clearly mentioned that you have to maintain the income level for 2018 and subsequent years, even if you are eligible for 2015, 2016 and 2017. If not, then you are ineligible and your file can get refused, which happened exactly in your case.
Indeed. This is most unfortunate for our friend here (my heart goes out for @karthikramda really), but let this serve as a lesson for others who have applied / are thinking of applying without meeting income requirement. And there are many. Save everyones time, effort and money. ONLY apply if you qualify on income requirements.

sunny15

May 20, 2019
if your parents are here, yes, might be a good idea to refill. If they are outside of the country, do not do it again. Your forms will be accepted. This has been confirmed by IRCC.
Form imm5768e is still having an error as it does not allow you to type or automatically calculated. Therefore, you can still use the old version which is identical. There is only one change in form 5406 where they added "Parent". Everything else is the same except for the date at the bottom of each form.
There is 1 month grace period as per IRCc so it doesn’t matter confirmed

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is with great sadness my application has been denied Although I made it for 2015-2017, I was short of income in 2018 due to a period of unemployment which is out of my control, at the same time my wife was on mat leave and our combined income is still 60% short of what needed only in 2018. Although I thought that I can use either 2015-2017 or 2016-2018 to meet and choose to submit 2015-2017, it is required to meet for 2018 as well regardless of option selected and supposed to meet in this year as well until the application is finalized. Unfortunately nothing I can do at this point, I have resigned to fate, I wish everyone success and it seems like my journey need to take 3 more years to make the next chance.
I am so sorry to hear. Did you get a confirmation from them that you did not meet income requirements?

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
it is with great sadness my application has been denied Although I made it for 2015-2017, I was short of income in 2018 due to a period of unemployment which is out of my control, at the same time my wife was on mat leave and our combined income is still 60% short of what needed only in 2018. Although I thought that I can use either 2015-2017 or 2016-2018 to meet and choose to submit 2015-2017, it is required to meet for 2018 as well regardless of option selected and supposed to meet in this year as well until the application is finalized. Unfortunately nothing I can do at this point, I have resigned to fate, I wish everyone success and it seems like my journey need to take 3 more years to make the next chance.
Its bad... but you are an intelligent person that is why you have taken chance....

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is that possible?

like if i have income more than whats needed for Year 2017, 2018 and 2019.

but if i'm short of 10 thousand dollars for year 2016 can i show a part time income and pay taxes to cover that up?
In such case, in 2016 you should have already filed your tax with the artificial income.

In theory, there are many ways to make up for the short income. But in tern of ethics, these actions are unethical. I have known people who can buy income here in Vancouver easily. It is all about planning and it will cost you some money for the services.

People decide what they want to do for their family, creating artificial incomes are dishonest and illegal, also there are potential consequences. But again, there are many ways to do that.

Reactions: Rushdanalb

Rushdanalb

Jul 13, 2018
In such case, in 2016 you should have already filed your tax with the artificial income.

In theory, there are many ways to make up for the short income. But in tern of ethics, these actions are unethical. I have known people who can buy income here in Vancouver easily. It is all about planning and it will cost you some money for the services.

People decide what they want to do for their family, creating artificial incomes are dishonest and illegal, also there are potential consequences. But again, there are many ways to do that.

I see. Thank you for your quick response. Do you think if someone who's short of small amount pay taxes to cover it up can get through the process? Like have you seen that happen?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see. Thank you for your quick response. Do you think if someone who's short of small amount pay taxes to cover it up can get through the process? Like have you seen that happen?
I cannot comment on prior tax year 2016 2017 and 2018.

But for tax year 2019, if you anticipate that you will be short for income for that year, you can always add certain amount on income and pay tax for the additional amount when filing tax. You will need to do your own research on how to create artificial income as I cannot advise you how to do it since it is again my ethics and also illegal.

Reactions: Rushdanalb

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you had money in your bank account ( Assuming you have) - you could have shown other part time income and pay taxes on it just to meet the LICO requirement.
this is true but it is too late now, he/she should have planned this out prior to filing taxes for 2018.

Ewanwan

Jan 1, 2017
Email, nothing shown in mycic as all at this is the application sponsor which is not currently seen on mycic. I also can appeal but at this point it seems no way I can turn around that, they put very detailed numbers of what they access for each year and number of members
How do they access your 2018 income?Did u give SIN no to cic?