Reactions: Ojeola

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
We, <Father Name> and <Mother Name> being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at <Home Address>

2. <Father Name> (Husband) was born in in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

3. <Mother Name> (Wife) was born in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

4. We have been married since <Marriage Date>.

5. <Your Name>, for whom this affidavit is being made is our son, who was born on <Your DOB> in <Place of birth>.
This is so simple..

Very nice of you..

I sent a similar request to a member of this forum to provide me draft and his reply was as below;

Hey xxxxx,
I have got this affidavit for parents marriage but paid 500$ for it..
And yes it is acceptable...
You have to get it attested by either notary or commissioner of oath..
I can share it with you for small amount of 50$....
Let me know if you are okay with it

Thanks and Regards

Sxxxxxx Gxxxxxx

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Please help I am confusing.
My dad passed away in 2018, I am sponsoring my mom and her dependant. My son was born 2017 and I have common law living since 2015. My question do I have to count my dad (who passed away 2018) for the year of 2016?? I calculated my family size
2016 - 4 (me, cosigner, mom and her child)
2017 - 5 (me, cosigner, my son and her child)
2018 - 5 (me, cosigner, my son and her child)
This seems to be correct... Yes, you will have to submit death certificate of your father..

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
@YULIA-2016 Please add my timelines in spreadsheet

Username : bdg
Sponsored : Parents
Parents Country Of Citizenship : Bangladesh
Province : ON
Invitation Received: April 24, 2019
Application sent to IRCC: May 21, 2019
Application received: May 23, 2019
Signed person: SCI SCHLIEBNER

Reactions: YULIA-2016

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
When you linked your application, what family size did you put, I read that it is only adults (sponsors plus applicants), or you put only number from IMM0008 form?
Thank you for sharing the positive news.

Hope to see mine soon. For me, it was delivered on Apr 30th.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
This seems to be correct... Yes, you will have to submit death certificate of your father..
The problem is CIC asks to include a deceased family member for years they were lived but my situation is accompanying deceased family member deceased in the period of 3 years taxes (accompanies with the principal applicant) and accompanying family members & family members are completely different.. I would like to verify do we have to count deceased accompanying family members? In my case, my dad ( mom's application dependent) died in 2018.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
This is so simple..

Very nice of you..

I sent a similar request to a member of this forum to provide me draft and his reply was as below;

Hey xxxxx,
I have got this affidavit for parents marriage but paid 500$ for it..
And yes it is acceptable...
You have to get it attested by either notary or commissioner of oath..
I can share it with you for small amount of 50$....
Let me know if you are okay with it

Thanks and Regards

Sxxxxxx Gxxxxxx
You are welcome.

I actually found it from another post. I just had to search 'affidavit template" in the forum search button.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Look what I found on Twitter >>

2018 post by someone "Sent PGP2018 app via Reg. mail to CPC-MPGP,Ottawa & Signatory on Tracking shows SCI SCHUITEBOER. Is this correct name/office of IRCC?"

IRCC replied "SCI SCHUITEBOER is a company that works to scan and sort applications for our processing centres. When this shows up within your tracking information, the parcel is being received by CPC-M. Thank you!"

My application was received and signed by S SCHUITEBOER. Not sure if this one is a name given to a different centre.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Look what I found on Twitter >>

2018 post by someone "Sent PGP2018 app via Reg. mail to CPC-MPGP,Ottawa & Signatory on Tracking shows SCI SCHUITEBOER. Is this correct name/office of IRCC?"

IRCC replied "SCI SCHUITEBOER is a company that works to scan and sort applications for our processing centres. When this shows up within your tracking information, the parcel is being received by CPC-M. Thank you!"

My application was received and signed by S SCHUITEBOER. Not sure if this one is a name given to a different centre.
Yes. This name has been discussed a lot in the forums. Click on the link below for all the posts related to SCI SCHUITEBOER.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search/3501045/?q=SCI+SCHUITEBOER&o=relevance&c[node]=5

Last edited:

Cri2019

May 30, 2019
Hi,
Can somebody tell me if the form IMM1344 (11-2018) (in the bottom of the page) and IMM0008(02-2019) are OK?
Just went on the site and the new forms have 06-2019 in the bottom.
The forms were signed by my mother back in March 2019 (knowing that I got a positive answer to my interest form) and now I am just wandering if the forms signed at that moment are still accurate.
If somebody has copies, please verify what month/year do you have on the bottom of these 2 applications.

Thank you very much

amouo

Jun 18, 2015
I am trying to find more information about parents sponsorship for Quebec residents, as I know we need to be entitled for this year and next few years during processing time of your request that actually will be next 2 or 3 years but for federal is last 3 years. I am wondering if I fill the form that was sent in invitation, means that I should be entitled in 2 Federal and Quebec category ?