Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

adamtoronto

Mar 19, 2019
Yes, you are Sponsor and your mother is Principal Applicant.
1) IMM5771 Document checklist has two sections, Form List(for Sponsor), Form List (Principal Applicant)
2) Photos are only required for principal applicants and dependants. Not for the sponsor. Yes, you will get all completed and signed forms and required documents by courier.
3) You forgot about the photocopy of her passport. it is your birth certificate Translated, Photos, Copy of her passport. Marriage certificate only if she is married.

Please go through IMM5771 Document checklist to ensure you are not missing anything.

Thanks for your detailed answers.

I started filling form according your suggestion. Now it is more clear.
I have some more question regarding Generic application.I have younger brother who is not accompanying my mother. He is married with a kid who is 5 years old.I know my younger brother can not be sponsored as he is more than 21 years old now.(as per the instruction)

1) Can my mother sponser grandchild as accompanying feature because there is question, why not accompanying, provide reason?
2) I also do not think that my brother's wife name should be included because there is no option of daughter in law but there is something called as other. Should she be included?
(because it is written in detailed instruction that if you do not include any dependent right now, you can not sponser them later stage.)
3) I have provided reason for my younger brother that has job in India to do that is why, he can not accompany my mother. Is that correct?

Regarding forms I have further question.-->

4) Form "Additional_dependents_imm0008depenu", I am not filling because it is only for more than 5 dependents. Is that correct?
5) Form "Statutory_delcration_imm5409e", I do not think this should be filled by me as I am single and not married. Is that correct?
If the person who is not financially dependent on the principal applicant, still required to be put on the form?
6) In Form "Additional_family_imm5406e", I can not fill all information about my mother's all brother because it only has 3 rows to fill it. How to deal with it?
7) Do the 2 photos of principal applicant black and white or color (in description, it is any)?
8) Regarding "Proof of principal applicant's relationship to Sponser", what the proof do we need to produce? Is my passport enough where my moms name is written because in my birth certificate only my father's name is written? Does my mothers birth certificate is also necessary because it is not there. She has only school leaving certificate.
9) For all indians, which courier or shipping do you use to get documents from India?
10) where from do you translate the document to English or can we do our own and notarized it in India?

Thanks & Regards,
Adam

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Form 5669 Schedule A Background form,
Q4: Have you or if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for pr in canada ever;
d) .......been refused visitor visa ......

If sister (25 years) who was refused visitor visa last year, the answer to this question should be yes?

Thanks for responding but different answers. I am confused :(
If ur sister is not dependent then u should not be entering her info in form 0008dep
Her info be added only additional family information form,where travel history is not asked

Reactions: xyz2017

shailendra26

May 12, 2019

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Question for all sponsors preparing the application for their parents.
1. Do we need to submit Use of Representative form? (With sponsor as the Representative)
2. Section D : Your declaration needs the signature of the Principal applicant and accompanying spouse - both parents in this case. Is that correct?
1. Yes.
2. Correct.

Reactions: nis4

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Hi, my mother is on super visa with me in Canada. can I quote her UCI number and application number from that application or is it ok if i send it as blank ?

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
I just now checked in the official form checklist - attaching invitation letter from IRCC also works
You are wrong, this letter comes with the sponsor approval, it is not the invitation to apply
As the matter of fact, midi clearly states on their website:
If IRCC finds your sponsorship application is eligible, you will be invited to continue the process by submitting an undertaking application to Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion (MIDI)

You haven’t even applied for IRCC at this point, therefore you don’t have this letter, do what you want, but in a week you will see I’m right, good luck

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi
I submitted interest to sponsor form for my parents. I have received the invitation now. My question is when I submitted interest form I submitted my permanent Resident Card as my status in Canada document even though I was a Canadian at that time. I was in the office and had no access to my Canadian passport at that time when I submitted my interest form. Now when I apply for parents sponsorship, if I submit my Canadian passport, will it cause any issue.?

Please guide what should I do.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your detailed answers.

I started filling form according your suggestion. Now it is more clear.
I have some more question regarding Generic application.I have younger brother who is not accompanying my mother. He is married with a kid who is 5 years old.I know my younger brother can not be sponsored as he is more than 21 years old now.(as per the instruction)

1) Can my mother sponser grandchild as accompanying feature because there is question, why not accompanying, provide reason?
2) I also do not think that my brother's wife name should be included because there is no option of daughter in law but there is something called as other. Should she be included?
(because it is written in detailed instruction that if you do not include any dependent right now, you can not sponser them later stage.)
3) I have provided reason for my younger brother that has job in India to do that is why, he can not accompany my mother. Is that correct?

Regarding forms I have further question.-->

4) Form "Additional_dependents_imm0008depenu", I am not filling because it is only for more than 5 dependents. Is that correct?
5) Form "Statutory_delcration_imm5409e", I do not think this should be filled by me as I am single and not married. Is that correct?
If the person who is not financially dependent on the principal applicant, still required to be put on the form?
6) In Form "Additional_family_imm5406e", I can not fill all information about my mother's all brother because it only has 3 rows to fill it. How to deal with it?
7) Do the 2 photos of principal applicant black and white or color (in description, it is any)?
8) Regarding "Proof of principal applicant's relationship to Sponser", what the proof do we need to produce? Is my passport enough where my moms name is written because in my birth certificate only my father's name is written? Does my mothers birth certificate is also necessary because it is not there. She has only school leaving certificate.
9) For all indians, which courier or shipping do you use to get documents from India?
10) where from do you translate the document to English or can we do our own and notarized it in India?

Thanks & Regards,
Adam
1) Your mother can't sponser anyone. Only you can sponser your mother and her dependant in family. Grandchild is not a dependant.
2)This is application to sponser your family, not family of your brother.
3) Yes correct.
4) Yes correct.
5) Yes correct.
6) Add additional Document for missing information.
7) Photos may be in colour or in black and white.
8) Your birth certificate where name of your parents is written.
9) Most people use DHL for courier from india.
10) You can notarized in India or Canada.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for your help. What would be the "Family size " column at question 14 on Financial evaluation form: - I am assuming it will be my family member(myself, my wife and my kids) excluding my Mom??
Including Mom.