+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Can you please check, what address is showing on their ECAS profile:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Also, call them to see what's their address is.

Just my opinion, if they can stay in Canada, go for it, wait a little more, and hopefully, they can get their eCOPR/PR card soon.

1) can i submit the passports still with the Feb3rd Letter???? Explaining the situation??

If it is still showing their home country address, then
feb3rd- Received PPR - >This letter is now expired and you need to request a new one, with an explanation that they were in Canada.

If it is showing your Canadian address, then
You need to change their address back to their home country address again and request a new one, with an explanation that they were in Canada.

2) if i update their home country address again.. what are the chances we will receive PPR before Aug 5th??

There is no SLA set by IRCC. It can be done in one month or it can take several. It's pure luck.

Just FYI:

Here is the recent policy change which is set to expire on March 31, 2022, (For only in Canada Applicants)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/public-policy-extended-medical-exam.html

thanks..

Irony is .. i updated their address in CAnada even before we received PPR... and ECAs shows Canada Address ever since... still we received PPR... ideally we should've received Virtual Landing right away.... as the Canada Address was updated well before....

the policy on medical wouldnt matter for my parents now as they are going back.. have some urgent work...

i really hope to receive another PPR... as i'll be updating their home Country address as soon as they leave Canada..

the medical expired Aug 5th.. hope fully they will get COPR before then and i'll plan for them to travel back in summer...

however if the ,medical expires and no COPR.. then it will be another FAILED CASE from IRCC.... and i dont know if my parents would go for another medical ...again...!!!! IRCC has stressed us out big time... my parents had to travel twice for medicals as our home city doesnt have any authorised hospital.s.....

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
WHAT ARE THE ODDS......................... i just received PDF's to provide info for PR PORTAL LINK.....

WOW!! IRCC SURPRISES ALWAYS>............... now any inputs on how long it takes to get a PR PORTAL LINK ACCOUNT CREATION EMAIL??? from the reply!!lol

Reactions: Hamied

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Date- 16th March 2022.
Booked flights for parents back to home country leaving March 19th 2022 (some urgent work)
Was ranting about IRCC how they are delaying...(have been frustrated since last few days as my parents were going to travel back anyhow)

Date--17th MARCH 2022.
10:00AM PST---- got email from IRCC for PR portal confirmation
12:00PM PST---- got email from IRCC for PR portal account creation
01:15PM PST---- submitted Photo and In-Canada Declaration..

I guess the process is now completed ?? i should be receiving e-COPR and PR card (provided photo is accepted)

Irrespective,... we were ATLEAST able to declare the PHYSICAL PRESENCE IN CANADA ---when we receive the PR PORTAL LINK for Virtual Landing..

I should say--- theres always Lights at the end of the Tunnel.... and god always has plans for you....we think we have made our own plans... but theres a higher power which knows when its the right time...All the best to everyone who are still waiting!!

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone in the same state:

Application sent on 27th June, 2019
Medical requests received in August 2021. Results received in September 2021.
Biometrics request received in August 2021. No updates about results received.
PCC and Relationship proof request received on 19th January, 2022. Sent the details on 10th February, 2022.
No update received since then.

If anyone has/had similar experience then how much time it took after sending the proof of relationship. Also, in none of my documents, my mother name is there and they said that no affidavit. The only document is passport. Did they sent a subsequent query to anyone for proving the relationship proof?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Date- 16th March 2022.
Booked flights for parents back to home country leaving March 19th 2022 (some urgent work)
Was ranting about IRCC how they are delaying...(have been frustrated since last few days as my parents were going to travel back anyhow)

Date--17th MARCH 2022.

I guess the process is now completed ?? i should be receiving e-COPR and PR card (provided photo is accepted)

Irrespective,... we were ATLEAST able to declare the PHYSICAL PRESENCE IN CANADA ---when we receive the PR PORTAL LINK for Virtual Landing..

I should say--- theres always Lights at the end of the Tunnel.... and god always has plans for you....we think we have made our own plans... but theres a higher power which knows when its the right time...All the best to everyone who are still waiting!!

admin kindly update—- ECOPR received today!!
Got a call from Ircc today morning confirming height and eye color of both parents.
finally the process is over!!

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Date- 16th March 2022.

Date--17th MARCH 2022.

congrats , that's amazing!! agree, miracles happen at the right time!

hashjax31

Jun 23, 2021
Hi all,
Medical and Biomectics requests received in July 2021
Medical/Biometric completed by Aug 2021. There was no update for the longest time but today we received a letter for my parents with links and information on Pre arrival services in Canada. Our status online is still showing “in progress”. I so confused if this means that the PR the will come soon? Is this normal process?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hi all,
Medical and Biomectics requests received in July 2021
Medical/Biometric completed by Aug 2021. There was no update for the longest time but today we received a letter for my parents with links and information on Pre arrival services in Canada. Our status online is still showing “in progress”. I so confused if this means that the PR the will come soon? Is this normal process?
You should receive PPR as next. Hopefully in a week. If ur parents are in Home Country then you’ll get 30 days to submit the passport and photos … if your parents are IN canada … you will have to inform IRCC ASAP.. and then if you are lucky you should receive PR portal link for virtual landing in 30-45 days ( some people are waiting for over 6 months i have heard).

hashjax31

Jun 23, 2021
You should receive PPR as next. Hopefully in a week. If ur parents are in Home Country then you’ll get 30 days to submit the passport and photos … if your parents are IN canada … you will have to inform IRCC ASAP.. and then if you are lucky you should receive PR portal link for virtual landing in 30-45 days ( some people are waiting for over 6 months i have heard).

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone in the same state:

Medical requests received in August 2021. Results received in September 2021.
Biometrics request received in August 2021. No updates about results received.
PCC and Relationship proof request received on 19th January, 2022. Sent the details on 10th February, 2022.
No update received since then.

If anyone has/had similar experience then how much time it took after sending the proof of relationship. Also, in none of my documents, my mother name is there and they said that no affidavit. The only document is passport. Did they sent a subsequent query to anyone for proving the relationship proof?
PCC ?

hashjax31

Jun 23, 2021
Thank so much! My parents are travelling to Canada in June, so once they get the PPR request, then do they need the portal link still for virtual landing or can they do an actual landing (hopefully by June the PPR request comes through) ?

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Thank so much! My parents are travelling to Canada in June, so once they get the PPR request, then do they need the portal link still for virtual landing or can they do an actual landing (hopefully by June the PPR request comes through) ?
Ideal scenario would be to get a PPR by April.. so that you can receive COPR and landing docs in 10-30 days.. and then your parents can land in Canada with PR.