+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
All listed user congratulation to get AoR.

@DC1018 ,@ikarib , @seehat_inder , @redmonkey1995 ,@gayatri.kan all you got AoR but i dont see you linked your appl in MyCIC as per tracker. did you Linked after AoR or before AoR as soon as status updated in Ecas? or not linked yet?

wonder people who linked application as soon as appl. received in Ecas they dont get AoR as they can see file # , PA and DEP UCI # under myCIC account.

this is Random and just want to understand from all possible side.

For me, My application reached Ottawa on Apr 30, 2019. I was not able to see the ECAS until June 01 noonish or evening. Right after I found the ECAS I tried linking the application but was not successful and I exhausted all my tries. At this time, I was blocked for 24 hours. Then, later on the same day around 8 PM I got the AOR.

Next day, after 24 hour waiting time, I tried linking the application and it was successful.

P.S.
I did try to link my application before I see the status on ECAS on June 01 but I was not successful. I guess it was there only after ECAS.

thanks...

Reactions: snganu and robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
For me, My application reached Ottawa on Apr 30, 2019. I was not able to see the ECAS until June 01 noonish or evening. Right after I found the ECAS I tried linking the application but was not successful and I exhausted all my tries. At this time, I was blocked for 24 hours. Then, later on the same day around 8 PM I got the AOR.

Next day, after 24 hour waiting time, I tried linking the application and it was successful.

P.S.
I did try to link my application before I see the status on ECAS on June 01 but I was not successful. I guess it was there only after ECAS.

thanks...
that means you link to myCIC after AoR
you got you AoR on June 1st and linked to myCIC on June 2nd.

for your case lets say : Ecas >> AoR >> myCIC

Thank you for information.

babs00

Jan 13, 2012
I confirmed by calling CIC today, the agent confirmed that they have got this question before and missing hand written signature will not disqualify. They may accept it as is or request the signature again if needed. Not required to resubmit presently.

I m waiting for request to resubmit 5669 as I missed hand written signature... But I have one query....
Should I mention travel history while resubmitting form... Earlier I didn't mentioned traveling because stay was less than 6 months....
Just wait for their message about resubmitting. But prepare what you think needs to submit or resubmit.

Tameraq5

Jun 11, 2019
Please Add me to list:

Sponsor Father and Mother application sent to Ottawa May 6th
Ecas View available today June 26th
ECAS note: We received your application on May 9th
I cant link application yet

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
@YULIA-2016
Application received -may 6th 2019
Ecas available - June 18th
Linked to Cic June 19th
Number of sponsored people-2
Country - india
Province- Alberta
Invitation date-25th april
Mycic account showing application starting from F. Does that mean my application is complete and this is my file number?

I have not received any AOR

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Linked to Cic June 19th
Mycic account showing application starting from F. Does that mean my application is complete and this is my file number?

please tag @YULIA-2016 to add / updated your info in tracker.

please provide following details
Sponsored people
Parents Country of Citizenship
Prov.
Invition Receive Date

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Given that we are still around May 9th in first 3 days of this week, I am now sure May 10th won't be picked up this week, so it will move to July when vacations and all start so all bets are off as to when ecas will be available.
I believe the rate will considerably slow down over next month.
Congratulations to all lucky ones who got in queue well in time, and have status available etc

Reactions: Canada_Super

yangshi1990

Jun 26, 2019
@YULIA-2016
Linked to Cic June 19th
Number of sponsored people-2
Country - india
Province- Alberta
Invitation date-25th april

same question for the same situation