Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello friends
My parents are coming next month PGP programe i need some question about
My parents age father 74
Mother 68
They eliglible old age benefit or kindly adivse me which benefit they took from govt ,?
I know welfare cannot apply until 10years any othera benifit kindly share your experience thanka
welfare is 20 years not 10.

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Hello friends
My parents are coming next month PGP programe i need some question about
My parents age father 74
Mother 68
They eliglible old age benefit or kindly adivse me which benefit they took from govt ,?
I know welfare cannot apply until 10years any othera benifit kindly share your experience thanka
They will get health card only, also it is 20 years not 10 years for the welfare.
Other than Govt. you can visit some YMCA if near your home, there are some free english language courses for those who need them

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
It seems that the sponsorship for this year is again from the pool of 2020. Is this true or are they taking new applicants? This seems very unfair.

$immyO

Jun 6, 2023
Hello everyone,

is it advisable to reach out to the office processing your application and if yes how does one contact the specific office?

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
It seems that the sponsorship for this year is again from the pool of 2020. Is this true or are they taking new applicants? This seems very unfair.
That is right. Selecting from the pool of 2020.
Looks like they are not going to open more Interest To Sponsor applications, only after clearing the backlog of about 470,000 applications. Doing a simple math here. Its about 17 years before they start taking new Invites.

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

i am in similar situation. Applied June 2019. Medical will expire next month. I have called almost every for the past 2 months all agents said they can’t do anything as application is awaiting decision making. All webform sent have been ignored as well. Medical will expire next month.
Please what did you do to get past the “in process” stage after such a long processing time?
Can't you get the medical done again?

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,

i am in similar situation. Applied June 2019. Medical will expire next month. I have called almost every for the past 2 months all agents said they can’t do anything as application is awaiting decision making. All webform sent have been ignored as well. Medical will expire next month.
Please what did you do to get past the “in process” stage after such a long processing time?
If their medical expires when IRCC is ready to process their application to the next stage, they will request medical again. There is nothing you can do.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
That is right. Selecting from the pool of 2020.
Looks like they are not going to open more Interest To Sponsor applications, only after clearing the backlog of about 470,000 applications. Doing a simple math here. Its about 17 years before they start taking new Invites.
Their process is very frustrating

Mahimsd07

May 31, 2022
@robertp Hello, the whatsapp group is taken over by a seriously politicial opinion based person. He is admin now and is removing people who stops him from politicizing in the group. Please Look into the matter. Also, help me get added to the group, and remove Barinder who is now the admin from the group. This section as specified clearly lays rule where there is no space for political opinion. Please help.

RK.GK

Nov 1, 2016
Hi,

Did anyone's parents land recently ? can you please let me know what all documents are needed for landing formalities. anything additional we need to carry apart from Passport, PR visa and copr document.

Thanks,
Rk

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone's parents land recently ? can you please let me know what all documents are needed for landing formalities. anything additional we need to carry apart from Passport, PR visa and copr document.

Thanks,
Rk
Hi, it is the regular landing procedure just like any other PR. The only additional doc would be if they have medical survelliance letter, otherwise you have covered the important documents

Sosam1617

Dec 30, 2019
Hello everyone, I am living in Montreal and just got an invitation for my parents sponsorship. I get confused abit about the application IMM 0008 since they ask when did we apply for the CSQ. I just apply for the PR for my parents and according to my understanding, I need to apply for Federal first and then they will send the letter to apply for CSQ after. Can anyone please guide me abit about this? Thanks in advance!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp Hello, the whatsapp group is taken over by a seriously politicial opinion based person. He is admin now and is removing people who stops him from politicizing in the group. Please Look into the matter. Also, help me get added to the group, and remove Barinder who is now the admin from the group. This section as specified clearly lays rule where there is no space for political opinion. Please help.
Hi @Mahimsd07 sorry but I am no more managing Whatsapp group, you can use fb