+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Just4pgp2019

Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everybody,

Need your input.

my parents received pp request on Feb 4 from ndvo and nd my parents are here in Canada since Nov 2021.
their 2nd medica expired on march 1 2022 .
we have informed ndvo about their current residence here in Canada.

what happens next ?
will my parents get 3rd medical request before they get any process from virtual landing?
will this medical request come from ndvo or Etobicoke virtual landing?

please advise.

thank you

Komarick

Jan 4, 2021
Check the email of your parents not sponsor's. Principal applicant will be receiving the request forms.
MyCIC must have these requests. If not found in both, send a webform.
Thank you. We checked both emails and MyCIC and the form is not there. I've sent a webform asking for the form to be re-issued and re-sent. Hope I get before the appointment we made for March 29.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you. We checked both emails and MyCIC and the form is not there. I've sent a webform asking for the form to be re-issued and re-sent. Hope I get before the appointment we made for March 29.
Some of us received the IME form few days after they sent the email. Just wait for few days.

Reactions: Komarick

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello Everybody,

Need your input.

my parents received pp request on Feb 4 from ndvo and nd my parents are here in Canada since Nov 2021.

what happens next ?
will my parents get 3rd medical request before they get any process from virtual landing?

please advise.

thank you
Just wait for the email to create a PR Portal.
I have not heard of asking for medical after PPR has been sent out.

vn69313

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Must be permanent resident status approved. Did you see the validity of PR Visa?
I have DM for the Principal applicant, But there is no PR Visa yet. BTW we don't need visa to Canada, only ETA, and my parents didn't received any landing docs yet

Reactions: laxsun

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
I have DM for the Principal applicant, But there is no PR Visa yet. BTW we don't need visa to Canada, only ETA, and my parents didn't received any landing docs yet
If you check MyCIC for the principal applicant, they create a counterfoil when they issue COPR.

Reactions: vn69313

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
My parents did virtual landing in last week of January. ECAS status and My CIC portal shows landing has been completed. PR cards are currently being processed. But eCOPR is not available for download. I have sent numerous emails to the PR portal mailbox. No response. What can be done now?

SEND WEBFORM(S)

Can you tell me WHEN DID YOU RECEIVE PR PORTAL LINK TO CREATE A VIRTUAL LANDING SCHEDULE?? WHEN DID YOU INFORM THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE IN CANADA?? WHEN DID THEY SEND YOU PPR??

i am waiting for PR PORTAL LINK SINCE FEB 3rd...

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hello Everybody,

Need your input.

what happens next ?

please advise.

thank you

Will your parents plan to travel back????

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
My parents did their medical back in Oct 2019 and back then my dad was asked to do some additional medical exam as well. In Jan 2022 I got an email that their medical expired and they need to do the medical again. Does anyone know if for 2nd medical as well they ask any additional medical test or it’s all linked to their application and doing the medical once will be good enough?
Any idea or suggestion?

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Congrats! I received 2nd medical request for both my parents today. Is this normal? They already sent their medical report back in Nov 2019 and everything was good. Do they still need to take this 2nd medical examination?
In the same situation. My dad also did additional medical exam back in Nov 2019 and it was all passed, got 2nd medical in Jan 2022, they finished it on March 4, 2022. Still waiting on the decision, hopefully they won’t ask for additional medical

Reactions: raghav30389

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Congrats! I received 2nd medical request for both my parents today. Is this normal? They already sent their medical report back in Nov 2019 and everything was good. Do they still need to take this 2nd medical examination?
Have you already done medical of your parents?
It appears that your parents' case already had DM2. They need medical to issue passport request so that the PR visa will be valid for one more year.
@AradhanaDakua
It is better to complete IME asap as they might be issuing PPR soon.

Reactions: raghav30389

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
My parents did their medical back in Oct 2019 and back then my dad was asked to do some additional medical exam as well. In Jan 2022 I got an email that their medical expired and they need to do the medical again. Does anyone know if for 2nd medical as well they ask any additional medical test or it’s all linked to their application and doing the medical once will be good enough?
Any idea or suggestion?
Many have received second medical request. Your parents medical expired on Nov 04, 2020 (one year after medical pass).
What date of January have you received re-medical request?
Your parents' case is in line# 302 of the tracker.

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Many have received second medical request. Your parents medical expired on Nov 04, 2020 (one year after medical pass).
What date of January have you received re-medical request?
Your parents' case is in line# 302 of the tracker.
2nd medical received on 17th Jan’22, mediacl completed on 4th March’22. My CIC is not updated yet.

Reactions: laxsun