+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hello All,

I am new to this Forum. i have a question and would like a little help on this.

I got invited to submit the application for my mother which i did in June,2019. After that i received an email on Nov 5th to submit the IMM 5669 with hand written signature which i did on Nov 11th. but after that i have not received any email not even AOR or any kind of acceptance.

When i call CIC they dont have any information on it and are saying that wait for AOR.

is there someone else in the same situation as i am? is there anything i can do ?

Thanks
yes, check tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c#gid=1444578034

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don't think you can just tell people to Wait for their cases and not call IRCC. Everyone is waiting for their file to be processed and they want information on their files. Don't put the burden of a dysfunctional ministry on the people that have their files being processed by them. There is a saying which says: " Don't bite more than you can chew", but IRCC is biting more than they can chew without having the resources for it. They are that dysfunctional that they are not even answering MP's request for information. So please stop telling people to wait! They have their files there like you do, and they want information about their files. That is their right!
Agree that IRCC is overwhelmed. PGP is essentially a humanitarian program that puts demand on Canada with very few benefits so I assume you would be happy to stop the program instead of having to wait for answers.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Initially I thought that it would come within a month but upon follow up I found that it was sent to wrong email Id. Upon further follow up I found that letter was issued by New Dehi Visa office . I called the high commission in Delhi to expedite the matter and sent request again on Delhi visa office email Id. When I did not get response for two weeks then I contacted my local MP . They probably made some enquiries and I received the letter in two days . But finally it is here. Now I will send the passport when she come here from California . The instructions in the letter only talks about VFS Delhi or If applicant is in Canada . In some letters it gives the option of sending from US and Canada but not in my case. Anyways there will be delay of three weeks in completing the landing formalities . But that’s ok.
Thanks for asking
Hi so in the letter does it mention if applicant is in canada where they can submit the passport . My parents are waiting for PPR they already have decision made and pre arrival letter received. Trouble is there ticket is already booked for March 17th coz they have supervisa . So we want to submit passport in canada once they arrive here . Was that option in the letter ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi so in the letter does it mention if applicant is in canada where they can submit the passport . My parents are waiting for PPR they already have decision made and pre arrival letter received. Trouble is there ticket is already booked for March 17th coz they have supervisa . So we want to submit passport in canada once they arrive here . Was that option in the letter ?
You have to send a webform and ask to change to submitting in Canada.

Reactions: ramko

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Hello All,

I am new to this Forum. i have a question and would like a little help on this.

I got invited to submit the application for my mother which i did in June,2019. After that i received an email on Nov 5th to submit the IMM 5669 with hand written signature which i did on Nov 11th. but after that i have not received any email not even AOR or any kind of acceptance.

When i call CIC they dont have any information on it and are saying that wait for AOR.

is there someone else in the same situation as i am? is there anything i can do ?

Thanks
Same situation, there is nothing to do, just wait‍

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
Received new request today to provide below documents:
I thought it might be passport request but it was below request. I had send birth certificate as a proof. I dont have fifth class or middle standard marksheets.
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
Also the documents I have to submit them right or of my father?

Hi @shine1429,

So, what happened to your application process? What old school documents did you submit to prove relationship with your principal applicant?

I am on the same boat. On 3rd Mar 2020, they have asked me for the same thing - Voter id card, Aadhar Card, Old school records (Fifth class, Middle class, Matriculation/Secondary school certification).

I found my Voter id, Aadhaar card, 10th class marksheet and school leaving certificate ( I believe 10th class is Matriculation) and 12th class marksheet and school leaving certificare ( I believe 12th is Secondary school certificate)

But I couldn't find anything for Fifth class and Middle class certification. Is this a big issue? Are they going to refuse my application over this issue?

Thanks,

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Hi @shine1429,

So, what happened to your application process? What old school documents did you submit to prove relationship with your principal applicant?

I am on the same boat. On 3rd Mar 2020, they have asked me for the same thing - Voter id card, Aadhar Card, Old school records (Fifth class, Middle class, Matriculation/Secondary school certification).

I found my Voter id, Aadhaar card, 10th class marksheet and school leaving certificate ( I believe 10th class is Matriculation) and 12th class marksheet and school leaving certificare ( I believe 12th is Secondary school certificate)

But I couldn't find anything for Fifth class and Middle class certification. Is this a big issue? Are they going to refuse my application over this issue?

Thanks,
I submitted online voter id, aadhar card 10,12th marksheet and 5th and 7th marksheet. As long as you provide them explanatory letter with whatever you dont have they will never refuse the application.

Reactions: yashpatel