+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

lundir8

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Did someone tried to request information about the PGP 2019 program through Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP)? I tried to check the site and the requirement is you need to be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident to access information from the government. You also need to pay application fee of $5. Here is the link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/request-information.html
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
No one from this forum did.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
I am new to this thread,Could someone help me with the below document list.
I know my interest to sponsor was accepted and I am guessing i should get the list from IRCC to send in a paper application soon.for parents sponsorship 2019.Just being a little proactive
How can I prove my parents marriage and birth certificate even though they dont have a official document to prove it?
would a notarized doc work in the below format?

We, husband and wife being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at <Home Address>

2. (Husband) was born in in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

3. (Wife) was born in <Place of birth> on <Date of Birth>

4. We have been married since <Marriage Date>.

5. name, for whom this affidavit is being made is our son/daughter, who was born on <Your DOB> in <Place of birth>.

_______
<Father Name>

________
<Mother Name>

Sworn before me this <Date & Place>

_______
Notary

When you will go to notary public they should have valid format for affidavit of marriage. Depending on country of origin it may be different. Usually it includes the Marriage party Names,Address, Date of birth,Location of marriage, Date of marriage, Photos of both spouses, Marital status before this marriage, Signatures, and Witness if available. Maiden name is used for Female person, as the name of female may be changed after marriage to adopt Surname of Male Spouse.
Following is one example of Marriage Affidavit from India.
Marriage Affidavit India

Last edited:

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly,
So, we are on the same page then?
That IRCC announced to select 27k applicants this years for EOI.
Now, how do we know that ALL the 27k spots were filled in less than 10 minutes?
We do not know.
We are a just a handful of successful people here on the forum. Majority of the 27k do not even know that this, CanadaVisa forum even exists.
We are going back to day 1 again, arguing about 10 minutes then this thread will be deleted like others.
I think 27K could have been filled even less than 8 minutes. It took only 3 minutes to submit everything for a lot of people, so I would imagine 10 minutes are quite generous.

lundir8

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
We are going back to day 1 again, arguing about 10 minutes then this thread will be deleted like others.
I think 27K could have been filled even less than 8 minutes. It took only 3 minutes to submit everything for a lot of people, so I would imagine 10 minutes are quite generous.
Dont worry, thread will not get deleted as long everyone behave and mind their language. Discussions are always welcome and thats why, we are here.

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys, How can we provide proof of relationship with parent for PGP 2019 ? I do not have a birth certificate but she is on my passport as my mother.
Can my passport be used as proof of relationship ?

lundir8

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi Guys, How can we provide proof of relationship with parent for PGP 2019 ? I do not have a birth certificate but she is on my passport as my mother.
You will need your Birth Certificate.

andy4u

Apr 1, 2019
You will need your Birth Certificate.
But I do not have one and getting one made from here in Canada is very difficult. I did not need it so far and was wondering if anyone here has any idea about using the passport instead ?

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015

If this process is similar to parents Super Visa application, then your passport showing your mother's full name will suffice for Proof of Relationship.

Reactions: andy4u

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Hello Folks

We have a unique situation for parents sponsorship application. We will be completing the income requirement by the end of this year for 4 family members ( me, my wife, my mother, and father). My wife is pregnant and the expected delivery date is 5th December 2019.

Now should we have to furnish income for 5 people in 2019 or we will be fine with 4 family members income bracket? Any valuable comments or suggestions if someone is going or went through a situation like this before?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello Folks

We have a unique situation for parents sponsorship application. We will be completing the income requirement by the end of this year for 4 family members ( me, my wife, my mother, and father). My wife is pregnant and the expected delivery date is 5th December 2019.

Now should we have to furnish income for 5 people in 2019 or we will be fine with 4 family members income bracket? Any valuable comments or suggestions if someone is going or went through a situation like this before?
you should do FS=4, in Dec you must to send a note you have +1 member and meet MNI 2018 for 5 members

bijoykothari

Nov 17, 2015
Congratulations, you're number 134!
How did you estimate that.

My submission time is 12:04
And confirmation email time is 12:28

How can I find out my number.

Also would the number make a difference in the sequence/order of the invitations

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you estimate that.

My submission time is 12:04
And confirmation email time is 12:28

How can I find out my number.

Also would the number make a difference in the sequence/order of the invitations
Calculation is done by assumption only, it is no where near accuracy, however it just makes people feel better. :)

Reactions: lundir8