+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
The UCI number is on the visa, just do a google research with images and you will figure it out...
This is the info which CIC mentions on their website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4

It doesnt say it can be found on Visitor Visa?

Where can I find my client ID/UCI?
This eight or ten digit number appears on all documents you get from us. It looks like this: 0000-0000 or 00-0000-0000.

If you have sent us an application before
Look for this number on:
  • letters we sent you
  • your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit
If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form:
  • you can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank
If you have not dealt with us since 1973, you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Anybody from Quebec? do we need to just apply with 4 forms is this correct?
Yes, only:
IMM 1344 Application to Sponsor
IMM 0008 Generic Application Form
IMM 5669 Schedule A
IMM 5406 Family Information

If your parents are using you as their representative, then you also need to fill IMM 5476

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
Hi everyone. Does anyone know if we can access the interest to sponsor forms? I almost missed out on a place because I double checked my application but I just wanted to ensure that I didn't make a mistake filling out the form in the furious rush to get it done. If I made a typo I want to be able to clarify it.
Hello, You can access the Interest to Sponsor form through ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy Act) . They will respond you in 30 days with it if they find the information. To me, I think you should submit the application to best of your knowledge and truthfully.
IRCC will reject the application only in case you are ineligible, In other cases, the application might be delayed and they might ask a clarification from you.

sambro

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Information on Address's history for parents:
FORM IMM5669 - Q10 we have to provide addressed where you have lived in last 10 years. My parents were here in Canada within that period for a while, so I need to put that information.

However, confusion pops up when I see IMM0008 form Q11 (Date and Place of your last entry to Canada). As I select current country of residence as my home country, Q11 on this form is greyed out. Which means I can not fill in this information.

My confusion is in IMM5669 we are stating they were in Canada, however in IMM0008 we can not fill last entry to Canada information, which makes it contradictory? Any one has information/suggestion on this?

Reactions: GBH

Tarandeep Sabharwal

Feb 2, 2019
do they need to submit PCC also with all the forms? Can anyone please let me know???
You don't have to submit PCC , Medical exam, or biometrics with your application.
IRCC will instruct you once they start your application processing but its better to submit biometric fee with the application