+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Hi, Remove the IME entry from my record on line #370 as it would add confusion to others.

What I actually received was a 'Furtherance Request' on a medical done last November for a visitor extension. Not sure if it is anyways linked to current PGP application. At that time last year Visitor visa was extended and my mom left before the date mentioned on the extension.

The letter starts with "This refers to your application for permanent residence / temporary residence in Canada".... Now am not sure what it means and for what it is. Anyways have booked an appointment next week. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Hi, Remove the IME entry from my record on line #370 as it would add confusion to others.

What I actually received was a 'Furtherance Request' on a medical done last November for a visitor extension. Not sure if it is anyways linked to current PGP application. At that time last year Visitor visa was extended and my mom left before the date mentioned on the extension.

The letter starts with "This refers to your application for permanent residence / temporary residence in Canada".... Now am not sure what it means and for what it is. Anyways have booked an appointment next week. Let's see what happens.
Is your sponsorship application ecas status is In process OR decision made or what ? Since when ?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp Line 180 - e-cas changed to DM on Sponsor side this morning. Applicant side is still the same "In Process".
Awaiting SA letter to find out Visa Office allocated to process my parents file.
Have booked biometrics appointment at ASC, Buffalo for 27 September (earliest available). Will make a day trip.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
How to check ecas? Could you please advice me? TIA
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
Ottawa has received my PGP application on 8th May and they have requested to submit IMM5669 forma due to missing handwritten signature on august 22nd. I did not received AOR yet. Can anyone how to check eCAS? When can I expect AOR? Thanks and good luck to all who are waiting!

Samip29

Aug 25, 2019
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: AB
  • Invitations Receive Date: 26April,2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 8th May,2019
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: