+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Apr 27, 2019
FINAL QUESTION:
how should we rank the barcodes? how did you place them?
there are 2 barcodes from 2 different forms and 1 barcode from the invitation letter, how do we place them?
thank you!!!!!
Invitation letter goes first.
The other barcodes, place them before each form.

Apr 27, 2019
I wonder, is it possible to submit a scanned copy of the document with the signature?
For example, my parent signs the papers on their side, scans them and sends them to me. Then I would print the documents, sign them and send them to the government.
Would this be acceptable?
In some places, they mention handwritten signature. I don't think scanned copy would count. Its a bit absurd though, they should allow it.

Kunal19

Apr 25, 2019
I have query below:
My mother name in her passport: Kantaben Patel
In the Interest to sponsor form: Kantaben Patel
But in my birth certificate (sponsor birth certificate that has to attached), mother name is: Kanta Patel

I am wondering would CIC allow above discrepancy? If not, what other documents that I need to attached to prove that its same person (Kantaben Patel and Kanta Patel)[/QUOTE]

Can someone help me provide the suggestion? I am posting 3rd time and no response yet. Am I missing anything?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Did you or applicant signed all the forms by hand?
Both of us signed by hand where required. I checked the forms at least three times to make sure everything is correct.

Reactions: respect2019

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
How did you fill out additional family form in native language?
I don't have additional family for this application. It's just her. Besides, my native language is English.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I have query below:
My mother name in her passport: Kantaben Patel
In the Interest to sponsor form: Kantaben Patel
But in my birth certificate (sponsor birth certificate that has to attached), mother name is: Kanta Patel

I am wondering would CIC allow above discrepancy? If not, what other documents that I need to attached to prove that its same person (Kantaben Patel and Kanta Patel)

Can someone help me provide the suggestion? I am posting 3rd time and no response yet. Am I missing anything?[/QUOTE]
The generic application form asks if she's ever used any other names. I'd put the other name there. Does she have proof of using both names throughout her life?

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Tips to avoid delays or problem with PGP application:

• Photos must be taken from a COMMERCIAL studio and must have all the details required at the back of photos. Photo self printed will not be accepted and will be returned.
  • Photoshopped photos will not be accepted
  • Any modification even if minor will results in rejection
  • Photo must have white background and without any gloss, face must be center, no smiling or open mouth
  • Photo cannot have face bigger than 26mm or less than 21mm from chin to crown, if not fit it will be returned
  • Non English copies of documents must be translated into English or French by a certified translator or by anyone who know the language BUT must accompany by an affidavit for oath from a commissioner of oath or a notary public.
  • Non English Documents must be certified true copy by a notary public
  • Place the bar codes pages after the invitation letter but before the check list
  • Spouse must sign application if applicable
  • DO NOT STAPLE, they will scan documents by machine, staple it will delay the process and likely put you at the back of the stack
  • WRITE IN BLACK INK, no BLUE INK, it is stated in the reference guide
  • DO NOT include police certificates or any other non required documents
  • You can include tax information such as Option C print out even if click YES to give IRCC authorization to access your tax information BUT it must be at the bottom of the stack separate completely from the main form
  • Signature from Parents MUST be real signature from them, faked signature resulted in refusal of application altogether
  • Make sure you read the guide and double check every single details, a lot of details can be easily overlooked and IRCC only acknowledge the application in 2-3 months so you will not have time to resubmit if it is returned
  • This is a GOLDEN, DIAMOND or whatever most precious opportunity for family to reunite, do not waste a spot by careless mistake!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
where did you see they dont allow blue ink??? just curious

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone help me provide the suggestion? I am posting 3rd time and no response yet. Am I missing anything?
The generic application form asks if she's ever used any other names. I'd put the other name there. Does she have proof of using both names throughout her life?[/QUOTE]

for nick name , you don't have to provide it.
but if it is different in the docs , then you can have an affdvt

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Wow ..
did you put both bar codes all together
Or , Like
invitation letter then barcode with form and again barcode with form?
I put the forms in the order required as per the checklist. The invitation letter is on top. The only thing is that the two pictures are in a tiny transparent envelope and I used a paper clip to attach that envelope to the invitation letter rather than put the photos last as per the checklist.

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Hey everyone, hoping someone can help. I don't remember when I got my Canadian citizenship, but my citizenship card says 2011-08. I know my swearing in was after that, so would it be okay to input 2011-08-01?
hi, i have the same problem, no exact date but i put in last day of month instead of first, did you find other solutions?

Reactions: morinda

respect2019

Jan 29, 2019
I put the forms in the order required as per the checklist. The invitation letter is on top. The only thing is that the two pictures are in a tiny transparent envelope and I used a paper clip to attach that envelope to the invitation letter rather than put the photos last as per the checklist.
My concern is about the barcodes .
we have 2 forms with the barcodes. how did you put barcodes?