Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12th May 2015
LANDED..........
15th August 2015
Hello Everyone , Both Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status have moved to In Process this morning. There is an extra line under Sponsorship Application Status which states "We started processing your application on July 19, 2019."
Application received date was May 7.

@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Reactions: robertp

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
...continuing the discussion from a few pages back re: obtaining PCC for India folks from a Passport Seva Kendra...

• Parents Visited the Passport Office today (had an appointment)
  • Original docs (Passport / Adhaar Card) were verified and handed back. All addresses match and are current. PCC is not issued same day, verification is required.
  • The file has now gone to the local SP office for verification.
  • All clear will be issued from the local Police Station. Timeframe depends on workload. Anything from 2 days to whenever. The Passport Seva agent has seen timeframes ranging from 1 week to 2-3 months.
  • Upon all clear, PCC will be issued from Passport Seva Kendra. Have to visit in person for pickup. No option of having it mailed.
  • People whose parents are here should obviously get PCC from consulate.
  • Application status can be tracked online. Current status:

PCC application has been granted on 15/07/2019. Police Verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to SP Office, District East Delhi. PCC needs to be collected from the Passport Seva Kendra where the applicant applied after a 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at the Regional Passport Office. The applicant would receive an e-mail/sms once the PCC is ready for collection.

Process is documented here:
https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/India_-_Obtain_a_Police_Clearance_Certificate
Step 12,13 &14 are the time-consuming stages.
...another update on Passport Seva PCC (for India folks only).

The Local Police Station- East Delhi (where the file was sent from Passport Seva) contacted Parents for verification date and time. An officer will visit home tomorrow and process the file. 2 days from Passport Seva to the verification scheduling call. Not bad. The officer mentioned another 2-3 days and the PCC should be ready for pick-up from Passport Seva. All-in-all a weeks effort it seems. I will keep posting updates.
QUICK UPDATE (India Folks Only)

PCC is now ready for pick-up for my parents (no appointment required for pick-up). It took exactly 1 week from date of appointment to get this message from Passport Seva (via SMS) in Delhi. Mileage may vary in other towns / cities.

Reactions: raj_g

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
QUICK UPDATE (India Folks Only)

PCC is now ready for pick-up for my parents (no appointment required for pick-up). It took exactly 1 week from date of appointment to get this message from Passport Seva (via SMS) in Delhi. Mileage may vary in other towns / cities.
is CIC requested PCC or not yer in your case? are you gonna submit now PCC or wait for request?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Please kindly add my two cases to the tracker:

#1:
Application Received in Ottawa: May 21, 2019
Sponsoring: Parents
Parents Citizenship: China
Province: ON
Invitation Receive date: April 24, 2019
AOR received : Not Available
E-case status for sponsorship: Not Available
E-case status Permanent Residence Application: Not Available

#2:
Application Received in Ottawa: June 3, 2019
Sponsoring: Parents
Parents Citizenship: China
Province: ON
Invitation Receive date: April 24, 2019
AOR received : Not Available
E-case status for sponsorship: Appl received Jun 3
E-case status Permanent Residence Application: Appl Received

Thank you!
@robertp Did you add these in the tracker?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Found this below official response regarding the EI. Putting it here for reference:

EI earnings may be counted towards the PGP total income requirement as long as they are reported to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) as income. Income that doesn't appear on your Notices of Assessment (NOA) can't be used for the calculation of the total income. When assessing whether you meet the PGP income requirement, we look at your gross income (line 150), which means we look at all sources of income reported to the CRA.

Note: We can't confirm eligibility over social media. No immigration decision will be made based on our social media answers.
Yes but the instruction manual says differently.

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
May 15 applicant here. ECAS update on May 18 but yet to receive AOR.
I am May 15 and still waiting. Have other 15 May cases not received AoR?

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi Yulia,
My mother in law submitted her biometrics in Hyderabad VAC centre in India and they stamp one paper at the back of her passport, and a fees receipt they gave her no other documents
At this point do i need to send or submit anything to IRCC through web form?
Please let me know

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hi Yulia,
My mother in law submitted her biometrics in Hyderabad VAC centre in India and they stamp one paper at the back of her passport, and a fees receipt they gave her no other documents
Please let me know
You dont have to submit anything. Check your linked account in MyCIC, you can see biometrics update

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi Yulia,

Please let me know
I believe both Medical and Biometric submissions happen at their end. Only PCC (and other missing documents, as requested) needs to be submitted from our end.