Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Take note from the Philippines too. Mine stuck in DM since august in the Philippines.
Timeline pls.did they transfer your apos to manila Visa office?

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeline pls.did they transfer your apos to manila Visa office?

Just check the tracker sheet bro. Yeah they did transfer our application in manila after we got DM in my parents side. That is what the call center agent said. It just the PPR are we waiting on right now.

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
@wins26 @PGP2018_QC @Gjs40 @nirav870 @Jesusa2011 @JamesYoyo @dnspk

Any luck guys with PPR? What IRCC agents are telling to you now? Its been month or more then month for us, why application is lagging behind?
Definitely the process has slowed down, talked to an agent this morning and he suggested that finalization happens close to 20-24month and i should see something in 2020, which is inhumane at all cost.

In the past, they were processing fast but now they are going as per the timeline of 20-24month. Hopefully, CIC doesn't stretch out the application that long.

rohan1103

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
It varies from case to case.

It took almost a month for me to get PPR after getting MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING. But then CIC issued me another MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING after 30 days. I called CIC and asked why there are two MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING, I was told to disregard the earlier one and take the recent one with you during landing.

I hope, it helps.
Hello @Madhav123 - I have sent passport to Ottawa and got another medical Surveillance Undertaking :) I am going to take latest one while going for landing.
Question to you - How much time it took to get passport visa stamped after getting second medical surveillance form ?

Please advise.

Thanks

Celestina131

Mar 28, 2018
I received an email from Ghana visa office requesting for my brother's background declaration form, high school diploma and all relevant university documents including his letter of admission to the university.

The application was submitted May 23rd 2018
AOR November 2018
Sponsorship was approved in Feb 2019
Application transferred to Ghana visa office Feb 2019
My mum is the primary applicant. Dependants include my dad and brother

This is the first email I will be getting form Ghana since February. I hope to receive medical and police request soon.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Definitely the process has slowed down, talked to an agent this morning and he suggested that finalization happens close to 20-24month and i should see something in 2020, which is inhumane at all cost.

In the past, they were processing fast but now they are going as per the timeline of 20-24month. Hopefully, CIC doesn't stretch out the application that long.

That would suck if they do now. As I am seeing only ottawa office is holding PPR's where new delhi visa office is issuing normally. In my case . they said the request letter is in print queue since September 5 and agent it should be out usually 1-2 weeks. I am still waiting to hear it.

fabhay

Sep 24, 2018
I received an email from Ghana visa office requesting for my brother's background declaration form, high school diploma and all relevant university documents including his letter of admission to the university.

AOR November 2018

This is the first email I will be getting form Ghana since February. I hope to receive medical and police request soon.
I really don't understand the delay in Accra. My application is over 2 years . My parents completed Medicals since June but I have heard back from them yet

fabhay

Sep 24, 2018

AOR November 2018

It's really frustrating because I was hoping my parents will settle down before the crazy winter in Saskatchewan

Celestina131

Mar 28, 2018
It's really frustrating because I was hoping my parents will settle down before the crazy winter in Saskatchewan
I know right, I was hoping they would be able to attend my graduation in October. I would have applied for a visitor visa if i knew.
Let's keep hoping and waiting

dhyaanu

Feb 12, 2019
Hi ,
I got decision made 25 days ago but no communication since then. Waiting for PPR eagerly. My LVO is Mississauga. Any one sailing in the same boat?
Thx