+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hello !I need help .
1.I forgot my username (I used so many that I really cant remember which one I connected with my parent's application)Is there any way I can retrieve it?I tried to make a new one but it does say this application doesn't match.
2.I received an e-mail form the visa office asking for police check only.they are not asking for medical report at all.Any idea why?
thanks for your help

sunjuxta1

Aug 22, 2018
My Wife has received a request from IRCC to submit her father's death certificate (english translated and certified copy) for her Mother's PGP Application. We have received the certified (notarized) scanned copy of the document in email from family in India. Should we fax it on the provided number OR wait for the original to arrive from India and then send it by post to provided address.

Thanks
I have got a similar request yesterday.. could you please advise.. i am thinking of sending the scanned copy based on the fact that they are ok with fax.. if we are faxing the copy of the original.. its still a copy..

Reactions: PankajK

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
are the amounts posted on the table is (plus 30%)

For example for a family size of 6 is $76,015 - so 30% Plus is $98,819.50 . Could some one advise?
you don't need add 30%, there is a final amount in the CIC table

neeti2090

Feb 8, 2017
I have submitted my parents PR application within the oct 5th deadline, anyone has any idea of the biometrics and when it needs to be done? I have already paid for it with the application fee.
Same here. I also have the same question.I am from round 2. Have not received any update yet.

Velly21

Mar 22, 2018
ok so medical is not passed yet
No not yet

Here is the current status from my dad’s account

Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

gmmpjcf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2013
Doc's Request.
Biodata & RPRf request: 10-12-2013
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
Med's Request
13-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2014
I have got a similar request yesterday.. could you please advise.. i am thinking of sending the scanned copy based on the fact that they are ok with fax.. if we are faxing the copy of the original.. its still a copy..
I got a call from cic to tell me about missing document which i sent wrong twice. She has instructed me to fax it along with the death certificate of my father. And the letter also states a fax number.