First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello everyone,
I am a 2019 applicant and hopefully will be invited this year.
My parents are from India and they don't have either birth certificates or Marriage Certificate.

Is anybody in a similar situation and what documents were used for the application. Also going through the forum it seems , parents with medical issues had some trouble.

My mom has a pacemaker and dad has stent, would this negatively impact their application . Please provide your guidance / opinion.
stents are not a problem

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Anyone who filed in 2017, did you ever get chance to look at your EOI ever after submission?, through out your application process or at the time of invitation ?

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi,

I received a confirmation number for the 2019 PGP and hope to get an invite. There are several questions for which I was unable to find an answer and I hope that some of you might be able to comment on. Any supporting links would be appreciated.

1. Is it possible for the parents to only sign the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form and then have the representative (me) sign all the other forms on their behalf? Official wording doesn't talk about signing specifically.

If you want to handle your parents’ and grandparents’ application for them, you’ll be acting as what we call a representative if you want to:

fill out and submit your parents’ and grandparents’ application for them

2. It seems that the requirements for police certificates differ by program.

Here it's only the last 10 years, unless told otherwise. Here it's not limited to the last 10 years. But these are other programs. Is it only the last 10 years or beyond that as well for the PGP?

3. Can a certificate be ordered in advance for countries other than the current country of residence and not expire? Here it's valid indefinitely but even then "An officer may ask for a new one later on." What's the situation with PGP? Any personal experience?

4. Finally, there seems to be an added cognitive test as part of the medicals for a certain age. I'm looking for as much detail as possible about this part of the medicals from as many people as may wish to share. Especially example questions, etc.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I received a confirmation number for the 2019 PGP and hope to get an invite. There are several questions for which I was unable to find an answer and I hope that some of you might be able to comment on. Any supporting links would be appreciated.

1. Is it possible for the parents to only sign the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form and then have the representative (me) sign all the other forms on their behalf? Official wording doesn't talk about signing specifically.

2. It seems that the requirements for police certificates differ by program.

Here it's only the last 10 years, unless told otherwise. Here it's not limited to the last 10 years. But these are other programs. Is it only the last 10 years or beyond that as well for the PGP?

3. Can a certificate be ordered in advance for countries other than the current country of residence and not expire? Here it's valid indefinitely but even then "An officer may ask for a new one later on." What's the situation with PGP? Any personal experience?

4. Finally, there seems to be an added cognitive test as part of the medicals for a certain age. I'm looking for as much detail as possible about this part of the medicals from as many people as may wish to share. Especially example questions, etc.
Wrong thread. Please delete and repost in one of the threads for 2019.

usr19

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Wrong thread. Please delete and repost in one of the threads for 2019.
The questions are not specific to the 2019 round and rely on past experience that 2019 applicants would not yet have, so it makes sense to ask past years. Regardless, it will be deleted by the end of the day if no answers are given.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,

Nope

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Finally after all the furtherance request for my mother's creatinine my parents My cic account now showing you passed the medical exam.
Hi
whats her creatinine? my father has 3 furthereance test his creatinine is 2.5. haven't hear from cic since dec 15 of 2018

Thanks,

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
All Experts,
Just have a question if you could please reply me.

I have received a letter from Immigration CPC that I am eligible for sponsoring my parents and my application is sent to the London office for further processing. I just want know that what will be the next step and how long it will take more? Should I consider that now only Background Check o and medical of my parents are pending? Just to share that my younger brother (who is 21 years old )who is is dependent of my parents also included in that application and they did not mention anything about him in that letter. Should I consider that he has also been accepted as a dependent in that application? Thanks and Good time

Reactions: YULIA-2016

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
All Experts,
Just have a question if you could please reply me.

I have received a letter from Immigration CPC that I am eligible for sponsoring my parents and my application is sent to the London office for further processing. I just want know that what will be the next step and how long it will take more? Should I consider that now only Background Check o and medical of my parents are pending? Just to share that my younger brother (who is 21 years old )who is is dependent of my parents also included in that application and they did not mention anything about him in that letter. Should I consider that he has also been accepted as a dependent in that application? Thanks and Good time
London is doing nothing so far
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1444578034
Next step - IME
Brother is accepted as a dep