Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
remember if you have a representative / not you/ you cant link application :rolleyes:

Maan997

Oct 21, 2015
Hi there,

My parents Medical status is now changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes".

Any idea why it could be?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Yes, it is changed if you read all status carefully from the beginning, here is my old and new status snap ..... and I got the SA latter today saying application forwarded to New Delhi LOV , and got Decision made in my Ecas too.

Old Status....

New Status...
So begin the LONG wait in New Delhi.

And shame in IRCC for making people decipher these messages. I see the changes in your screenshots. Thanks for posting. They are extremely stupid in wording and updates.

Canadacase

Jul 1, 2017
Toronto
do we require send PCC through regular mail? although I have link gckey account to upload , but I have notice in Letter its mention "

Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India.
at end of the letter they mention"

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

I will choose the option to upload the scanned pdf form documents to my cic but I am little confused for PCC instructions wording provide us with photocopy of original, what that mean ?they want us to send them photocopy via regular mail if yes where to send this?any address

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
do we require send PCC through regular mail? although I have link gckey account to upload , but I have notice in Letter its mention "

Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India.

I will choose the option to upload the scanned pdf form documents to my cic but I am little confused for PCC instructions wording provide us with photocopy of original, what that mean ?they want us to send them photocopy via regular mail if yes where to send this?any address
We posted as well as uploaded. The request letter had an address for the consulate to send it to. I'd do both to be on the safe side.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
Hi there,

My parents Medical status is now changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes".

Any idea why it could be?
Hello, whenever this happens, it means that your medical has expired and the officer processing the application has requested for a review. So the IRCC medical team either again recommend pass if the first results were free of any complications or recommend that a new medical be done. If they recommend PASS, the date will be extended by 12 months and your status will change again to pass and your PR application is near completion. If they don’t recommend PASS, then you will see a new medical request on MyCIC

torontob

Aug 10, 2009

Welcome to the world of stupid wording from CIC. This means they lack knowledge to write a letter properly. I have seen people working at GOV jobs and working so hard to make sure their letters are very clear - not CIC. But like everyone else said, upload it and post it if you have an address.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
IF someone moves to another country and updates their status with CIC, would their file move with them to the new country (assuming there is a Canadian LVO)? or can one request that? Wondering if the time delay from New Delhi can be dealt with in this way?

KKOCT2013

Jun 17, 2014
Hi KKOCT2013, I have just seen decision made on the sponsor side and the applicant side is in process at ECAS. Did you check yours? No message received yet. Still working on the death certificate.
Hello Dok, I just checked ECAS and it still shows "in process".

What is the Officer number that is handling your case?

Last edited:

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Good Afternoon,

I had exactly same situation, My parents did visitor visa extension medical in Feb and received medical request for PR on May 16th. I emailed CIC(Ottawa Office) and told them the situation, they told me, they will use the results from Feb and we do not have to do medical again.

Regards
Hi,

Can you please tell me how long CIC took to reply to your email.

Thank you in advance for replying.