AOR Received.
07-03-2016
Interview........
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Has anyone uploaded Police Certificates to MyCic? I have been trying to upload them today but it is asking for Expiry Dates and there are no Expiry Dates on the Certificates.
Certificates are from UK
Why not try just putting a 1 year gap from the time you got the PCC. They usually want it within 1 year of validity if it is still new then you wont have any problems because they will see it anyways when you submit the document. Usually PCC have expiration dates or usually they want it withn 1 year after you acquired them.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Has anyone uploaded Police Certificates to MyCic? I have been trying to upload them today but it is asking for Expiry Dates and there are no Expiry Dates on the Certificates.
Certificates are from UK
PCC is valid 6 mon
I sent mine by email + mail as well

freddo

Aug 14, 2017
PCC is valid 6 mon
I sent mine by email + mail as well
My PCC is from Dec 2015, which is after I last lived in the UK which is acceptable according to CIC website.
Here is the relevant quote:-

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

freddo

Aug 14, 2017
Why not try just putting a 1 year gap from the time you got the PCC. They usually want it within 1 year of validity if it is still new then you wont have any problems because they will see it anyways when you submit the document. Usually PCC have expiration dates or usually they want it withn 1 year after you acquired them.
My PCC is from Dec 2015, which is after I last lived in the UK which is acceptable according to CIC website.
Here is the relevant quote:-

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
  • are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hi All,

I did receive an invitation from CPC Missisauga to submit application to sponsor my parents. I sent in the papers in May 2017 but still haven't heard from them. Is anyone else having the same issue ???

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hi All,

I did receive an invitation from CPC Missisauga to submit application to sponsor my parents. I sent in the papers in May 2017 but still haven't heard from them. Is anyone else having the same issue ???
Seems people who sent applications at the end of July are getting response now so you should have received something by now.
Are you able to check status on ECAS (link below)? Use payment receipt (IMM 5401) as the identification type.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Seems people who sent applications at the end of July are getting response now so you should have received something by now.
Are you able to check status on ECAS (link below)? Use payment receipt (IMM 5401) as the identification type.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas
Thanks for this. But whos information should I be putting in in the Family surname and DOB mine or the principal applicants

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hello, my application for sponsoring parents was received in Mississauga case processing center on August 1, 2017 as per the Canada Post tracking detail, however I have not heard back anything from IRCC. I was looking at the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship database (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1444578034) where maximum reported time has been 77 days so far. However I'm well past that time. Is there anyone out there who sent the application in August and have / have not heard back from IRCC?

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

I sent my application with Canada post July 25th and It's delivered on July 26th but still I've got nothing from CIC and I can not check the status with letter number neither, could you please tell me how some of you are able to check the status? how can I get the confirmation number? I've been invited at the first round.
any help would be appreciated...
My situation is same like you, they have received my application on 27th of july but still no update nor i can check online. I guess after 20th of july, the process became little slow. fingers crossed

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Hello, my application for sponsoring parents was received in Mississauga case processing center on August 1, 2017 as per the Canada Post tracking detail, however I have not heard back anything from IRCC. I was looking at the Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship database (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=1444578034) where maximum reported time has been 77 days so far. However I'm well past that time. Is there anyone out there who sent the application in August and have / have not heard back from IRCC?
Read up a few posts. Try ECAS or call IRCC. I just provided the info in another post.

kevin.pete

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Read up a few posts. Try ECAS or call IRCC. I just provided the info in another post.
Thanks, I tried ECAS, it did not have any info. I'm calling IRCC as I type this post. Will post here the response I get from IRCC. BTW, how do I update my status on the database above? It 's a read only. It is a great source of information whosoever created it and more cases we can get on it, more helpful it will be.