First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Done - Thanks :)
good but think if it's better to lock main page and add "NEW Entry" but in this case you have to monitoring it :)

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Maybe add something for people like me... I have received and additional info required but don't have aor:)

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
same for me and I also called cic to inquire about the receipt of my application. No info yet. Still too early to be freaking out. Lets just be calm and patient and we will eventually get the news we are eagerly waiting. Nothing more to do.
we are in the same situation. My package was sent through Canada Post and supposed to be delivered on June 6. but it keeps showing "out for delivery". no further updates. i called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that my package was received by reception on June 6. You just need to provide them with the client ID and they should be able to check for you.

Reactions: Mimimo

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
i checked but it shows: :(

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
call CIC toll free number and provide them the client ID. they should be able to confirm whether it was received or not. My package was delivered on June 6 as well. i called CIC this morning and got confirmation.

Remember also to call Canada post to request refund as they failed to provide tracking.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
call CIC toll free number and provide them the client ID. they should be able to confirm whether it was received or not. My package was delivered on June 6 as well. i called CIC this morning and got confirmation.

Remember also to call Canada post to request refund as they failed to provide tracking.
Thanks Jessema,

What is client ID? Also, could you please tell me what is the number that you called?

pav.scorpion

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks Jessema,

What is client ID? Also, could you please tell me what is the number that you called?
Client ID/UCI can be found on your Record of landing or on the back of your citizenship certificate. You can call the IRCC Call Centre number: 1-888-242-2100

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
we are in the same situation. My package was sent through Canada Post and supposed to be delivered on June 6. but it keeps showing "out for delivery". no further updates. i called CIC this morning and the agent confirmed that my package was received by reception on June 6. You just need to provide them with the client ID and they should be able to check for you.
Have you tried checking the application status online? Does it show 'application received'?

javkalin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I did last week and the lady said she doesnt have any information right now...thats whats making me more nervous.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Client ID/UCI can be found on your Record of landing or on the back of your citizenship certificate. You can call the IRCC Call Centre number: 1-888-242-2100
How can I talk to person? The first number is 1 after that they have number for citizenship, PR, ... noting for sponsorship status? How you talk to the person?