+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

humafarheen

Jun 21, 2018
Hi
I am new here.
I had applied for sponsorship of my parents in 2011. It has been 7 yrs since. My parents have had 2 Medical’s and police check. And again they have another email from cic to have the medical done for the 3rd time. 6 months ago , through an Mp I was able to find out that they are taking time due to background research. How much more time will they take
It’s so frustrating.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hi
I am new here.
I had applied for sponsorship of my parents in 2011. It has been 7 yrs since. My parents have had 2 Medical’s and police check. And again they have another email from cic to have the medical done for the 3rd time. 6 months ago , through an Mp I was able to find out that they are taking time due to background research. How much more time will they take
It’s so frustrating.
which visa office?

SHIRDISAI

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Doc's Request.
22-01-2014 (RCMP Request) /20-02-2014 ( default PCC request)
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent along with package
File Transfer...
17-09-2013
Med's Request
Changed to in process on 23 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014 & 24-02-2014 (Medical Sent) , Paid RPRF upfront
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2015
LANDED..........
1st June 2015
click on check full application status and after that, on documents status, you click on View submitted application
I dont see any option to upload documents . It just a view screen .

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Recieved email on June 5 for PCC along with other documents... to submit within 30days. with the pace its going , i feel getting Indian PCC would take longer than expected... should i write email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, requesting more days or inform about the delays in PCC (medicals already done and uploaded).

Thanks for support.

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Guys,
If you have any questions or concerns, please call CIC, don't assume they do not do mistakes.
So far I've received three different sets of medical request for my parents each has unique IME number!
Calling them tomorrow to delete extra ones!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

dde

May 31, 2018
Recieved email on June 5 for PCC along with other documents... to submit within 30days. with the pace its going , i feel getting Indian PCC would take longer than expected... should i write email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, requesting more days or inform about the delays in PCC (medicals already done and uploaded).

Thanks for support.
Pcc has become much faster in india.

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi, anybody went through the procedural fairness process during their application? And experience to share would be helpful. Thanks a lot!

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017

Thanks for support.
Are you requesting it here in canada or India?

sank

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All...
How do you guys send the passports from your country of residence to Canada (Ottawa) for Visa stamping for Parents?

CIC only returns the stamped passports to an address in Canada or USA (Prepaid envelope). Wondering how some of you have done it. Hope to hear from you. This info will help a few of us moving forward.

Reactions: AnNingCanada