Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
We have decided to apply for both my FIL + MIL for super visa. Can both parents be on the same application? Or do I need to create a GCKEY account for both and submit two applications? Thank you. :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
We have decided to apply for both my FIL + MIL for super visa. Can both parents be on the same application? Or do I need to create a GCKEY account for both and submit two applications? Thank you. :)
You would create a new GCKey account. Both applications through the same account

Reactions: mle.87

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello everyone,

May I request a review of my Parent Super Visa invitation letter below? Please advise any concerns that may hurt our chances for approval and suggestions for improvement.

Thank you

LETTER OF INVITATION FOR PARENTS: "Father" & "Mother"

Dear: Citizenship & Immigration Canada Official

I am submitting my Letter of Invitation in support of a Super Visa Application for my parents, "Father" & "Mother" to facilitate temporary visits to Canada. I will be attaching my proof of relationship in the form of Household Register and Birth Certificate for myself, "Daughter".

My hope is that this Letter of Invitation provides you with all the details necessary regarding their proposed visit, with the assurance that the intention for my parent’s visit is entirely genuine and that my parents have every intention of returning to their home and life in Vietnam, and leave Canada in accordance with the Visa regulations.

Reason and Duration of This Visit

I am extending this invitation to my parents, for a duration of 12 months visit to take place from May 28th, 2019 to May 27th, 2020. At the end of their visit my parents will go back to Vietnam, as they have family obligations as head of house hold where my brother and his wife and two children currently reside. I have resided in Canada for three years, and as the daughter of my parents, it is my sincere wish that they be permitted to visit me here to see my home, become acquainted with my friends, in-laws and tour our beautiful country. My husband and I will host my parents, during this visit and bear all expenses related to food, accommodation and travel, including airfare for this visit.

Visitor’s Background and Establishment of Residence in Vietnam

My father is retired and helps his community a local handy man with small repairs as needed and enjoys socializing with his neighbors. My mother is self employed at the local fish market where she buys from the fishermen and resells to the local community. My parents own land, as well as their house mortgage free, as documented in my attachments and have no previous travel history or refusals from any country. They both lead a very comfortable lifestyle in Vietnam and we are in a fortunate position to provide any additional financial support they may need. I have also attached documents of my husband and I’s NOA, bank statement, retirement funds, and house assessment.

Invitee's Details and Establishment in Canada

I, "Daughter", have resided in Canada since November 2015 as a Permanent Resident. My husband, "Husband", is a Canadian Citizen and have resided in Canada for since he immigrated at the young age of three years old. We are married and own our own apartment. I have been employed for over three years with Nail Salon, "Salon Name" as a Nail Technician with my 2018 NOA of $37,XXX. My husband, "Husband", will be assisting my application to co-sign for my parent’s Super Visa invitation. He currently works for "Company Name" as "Job Title", with his 2018 NOA of $53,XXX.

It has always been my sincere wish that my parents who have sacrificed so much for my family are able to visit my husband and I in Canada. I want them to witness in person how well I have settled and the fruits of our family’s labour after being separated for three years. Before they are too old to travel, we want to seize this opportunity to show my parents the beauty of Canada.

My husband and I are capable and committed to hosting my parents during their stay and bear all responsibility and expenses related to their visit, including airfare to Canada and back to Vietnam.

Additional Information and Commitment to Return to Vietnam

I have two older siblings currently residing in Vietnam (sister, "Name", married with two children & brother, "Name, married with two children). My older sister has moved out with her husband and is therefore not included in our Household Register (So Ho Khau). My brother, "Name", resides with my parents as the next head of house hold.

My parents lead a very content & comfortable life in Vietnam in their mortgage free home and gets all necessary support & love from their loved ones. They have never been keen to uproot themselves as our entire family and support network is currently residing in Vietnam. With me being the only family member to have traveled and establish a life outside of Vietnam, I wish to share my success and well-being with my parents and requested them to visit me so that they can share this joy with me.

I believe the Super Visa was well suited to my parents, who prefer not to uproot themselves from Vietnam and would grant them access to visit my husband and I periodically while they are still in good health.

You have our fullest assurance from both my husband and myself, which you can consider as a guarantee, that this is a request for a genuine, temporary visit and that we will abide by the terms of temporary visa issued.

I would like to thank you sincerely for your time and consideration of this request, and granting of a Super Visa to my parents so they are given the opportunity to visit my home in Canada.

Please find attached all the documents for my husband and I (Citizenship, PR Card, Bank Statements, Offer Letter, Passports, Pay Stubs, Relationship Proof) for your kind perusal. Also, we will make sure that our parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

Best Regards,

Wife
Husband

Guests (Persons Invited to Canada):

Applicant 1
Name: Mother
Address: Parent's Home Address
Date of Birth: MM-DD-YYYY
Telephone: Phone Number
Relationship: Father to Invitee 1
Passport No:

Applicant 2
Name: Father
Relationship: Mother to Invitee 1
Passport No:

Host (Persons Inviting):

Invitee 1
Name: Wife
Address: Canada Home Address
Citizenship Status: Permanent Resident
PR Card: PR Number
Employer: Employer

Invitee 2
Name: Husband
Citizenship Status: Canadian Citizen #

Invitee Household - Two Persons
Name: Wife + Husband

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello everyone,

May I request a review of my Parent Super Visa invitation letter below? Please advise any concerns that may hurt our chances for approval and suggestions for improvement.

Thank you

LETTER OF INVITATION FOR PARENTS: "Father" & "Mother"

Dear: Citizenship & Immigration Canada Official

I am submitting my Letter of Invitation in support of a Super Visa Application for my parents, "Father" & "Mother" to facilitate temporary visits to Canada. I will be attaching my proof of relationship in the form of Household Register and Birth Certificate for myself, "Daughter".

My hope is that this Letter of Invitation provides you with all the details necessary regarding their proposed visit, with the assurance that the intention for my parent’s visit is entirely genuine and that my parents have every intention of returning to their home and life in Vietnam, and leave Canada in accordance with the Visa regulations.

Reason and Duration of This Visit

I am extending this invitation to my parents, for a duration of 12 months visit to take place from May 28th, 2019 to May 27th, 2020. At the end of their visit my parents will go back to Vietnam, as they have family obligations as head of house hold where my brother and his wife and two children currently reside. I have resided in Canada for three years, and as the daughter of my parents, it is my sincere wish that they be permitted to visit me here to see my home, become acquainted with my friends, in-laws and tour our beautiful country. My husband and I will host my parents, during this visit and bear all expenses related to food, accommodation and travel, including airfare for this visit.

Visitor’s Background and Establishment of Residence in Vietnam

My father is retired and helps his community a local handy man with small repairs as needed and enjoys socializing with his neighbors. My mother is self employed at the local fish market where she buys from the fishermen and resells to the local community. My parents own land, as well as their house mortgage free, as documented in my attachments and have no previous travel history or refusals from any country. They both lead a very comfortable lifestyle in Vietnam and we are in a fortunate position to provide any additional financial support they may need. I have also attached documents of my husband and I’s NOA, bank statement, retirement funds, and house assessment.

Invitee's Details and Establishment in Canada

I, "Daughter", have resided in Canada since November 2015 as a Permanent Resident. My husband, "Husband", is a Canadian Citizen and have resided in Canada for since he immigrated at the young age of three years old. We are married and own our own apartment. I have been employed for over three years with Nail Salon, "Salon Name" as a Nail Technician with my 2018 NOA of $37,XXX. My husband, "Husband", will be assisting my application to co-sign for my parent’s Super Visa invitation. He currently works for "Company Name" as "Job Title", with his 2018 NOA of $53,XXX.

It has always been my sincere wish that my parents who have sacrificed so much for my family are able to visit my husband and I in Canada. I want them to witness in person how well I have settled and the fruits of our family’s labour after being separated for three years. Before they are too old to travel, we want to seize this opportunity to show my parents the beauty of Canada.

My husband and I are capable and committed to hosting my parents during their stay and bear all responsibility and expenses related to their visit, including airfare to Canada and back to Vietnam.

Additional Information and Commitment to Return to Vietnam

I have two older siblings currently residing in Vietnam (sister, "Name", married with two children & brother, "Name, married with two children). My older sister has moved out with her husband and is therefore not included in our Household Register (So Ho Khau). My brother, "Name", resides with my parents as the next head of house hold.

My parents lead a very content & comfortable life in Vietnam in their mortgage free home and gets all necessary support & love from their loved ones. They have never been keen to uproot themselves as our entire family and support network is currently residing in Vietnam. With me being the only family member to have traveled and establish a life outside of Vietnam, I wish to share my success and well-being with my parents and requested them to visit me so that they can share this joy with me.

I believe the Super Visa was well suited to my parents, who prefer not to uproot themselves from Vietnam and would grant them access to visit my husband and I periodically while they are still in good health.

You have our fullest assurance from both my husband and myself, which you can consider as a guarantee, that this is a request for a genuine, temporary visit and that we will abide by the terms of temporary visa issued.

I would like to thank you sincerely for your time and consideration of this request, and granting of a Super Visa to my parents so they are given the opportunity to visit my home in Canada.

Please find attached all the documents for my husband and I (Citizenship, PR Card, Bank Statements, Offer Letter, Passports, Pay Stubs, Relationship Proof) for your kind perusal. Also, we will make sure that our parents follow and respect Canadian Law and Order.

Best Regards,

Wife
Husband

Guests (Persons Invited to Canada):

Applicant 1
Name: Mother
Relationship: Father to Invitee 1
Passport No:

Applicant 2
Name: Father
Relationship: Mother to Invitee 1
Passport No:

Host (Persons Inviting):

Invitee 1
Name: Wife
Citizenship Status: Permanent Resident
PR Card: PR Number

Invitee 2
Name: Husband
Citizenship Status: Canadian Citizen #

Invitee Household - Two Persons
Name: Wife + Husband
My first thought: It is too long

My second: There is no clarity or articulation

My third: Probably the visa officer won't read through it too

In short:
Maintain point-wise/bullet points style. Keep it short and crisp. Reference documents/evidence/explanations

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Thanks Bryanna, I'll work on it tonight and shorten it!

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hi @Bryanna,

On Friday last week, my parents went and did their medicals. At the end, they were not given any documents, the office staff only asked for my email. Last night, I created a GCKey account for my Father In Law and started the application. I noticed at the end, it requested 2x $100 Processing Fee, but only 1x Biometrics Fee. I included my Mother In Law as his spouse on the application as well.

Is this correct? How do I inform the Immigration Officer we need to do two Biometrics? I have not completed or uploaded any documents yet. Just went to apply so I can generate a checklist of all the required documents.

Also, for our proof of financials, I am going to add Year '16, '17 & '18 NOA's for my wife and I. The thing is, each NOA is 4 pages long. Do you think they will accept just the first page of each NOA where it shows Line 150? I do not want to over clutter our documents if possible. Let me know if you think that's a bad idea, I can always submit the full NOA's.

Thanks!!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna,

On Friday last week, my parents went and did their medicals. At the end, they were not given any documents, the office staff only asked for my email. Last night, I created a GCKey account for my Father In Law and started the application. I noticed at the end, it requested 2x $100 Processing Fee, but only 1x Biometrics Fee. I included my Mother In Law as his spouse on the application as well.
Did you make the correct selections for her date of birth?

Is this correct? How do I inform the Immigration Officer we need to do two Biometrics? I have not completed or uploaded any documents yet. Just went to apply so I can generate a checklist of all the required documents.
Do recheck your selections.

Also, for our proof of financials, I am going to add Year '16, '17 & '18 NOA's for my wife and I. The thing is, each NOA is 4 pages long. Do you think they will accept just the first page of each NOA where it shows Line 150? I do not want to over clutter our documents if possible. Let me know if you think that's a bad idea, I can always submit the full NOA's.
All pages of each NOA

Reactions: mle.87

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Did you make the correct selections for her date of birth?

Do recheck your selections.

All pages of each NOA
Thank you Bryanna, I thought something was off! I will double check the application again and make sure it shows both biometrics requests. All NOA's uploaded will be the full package. :)

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
Thank you for letting me know, I will create the account in my MIL's name. When doing an online application, can I submit everything on her behalf? Do we need to print out the form and sign it and then scan it to upload? I have not gotten very far in the application yet and just doing some background work before we actually submit next month.
Hey . This thread has been really helpful. I am applying for my parents SUPER VISA. Can I just make a GC Key for my father and ad my mom's application to it? or will I be creating a new GC Key for her as well?? Thank you in advance.

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
No. You need to include medical insurance coverage for at least 12 months for her super visa application.

Proof of relationship is required
Hi Bryanna, I hope you are well. I wanted to know that to apply for Super Visa I have to meet minimum income criteria and also have to submit NOA for the last year. Now my problem is that I was in Canada for 2 months only in 2018 and submitted my Tax Return. But in 2018 I do not meet the minimum level of income to apply for SV as I oly worked for 2 months. However, when I permanently relocated to Canada in June 2019 , I started working full time and now meet the criteria. So, do they look at your NOA as a proof of minimum income level or you current pay stubs and account statements to see that you meet the minimum income level?

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
Thank you Bryanna, I thought something was off! I will double check the application again and make sure it shows both biometrics requests. All NOA's uploaded will be the full package. :)
Were you able to fix the biometrics thing? If yes what was wrong??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Bryanna, I hope you are well. I wanted to know that to apply for Super Visa I have to meet minimum income criteria and also have to submit NOA for the last year. Now my problem is that I was in Canada for 2 months only in 2018 and submitted my Tax Return. But in 2018 I do not meet the minimum level of income to apply for SV as I oly worked for 2 months. However, when I permanently relocated to Canada in June 2019 , I started working full time and now meet the criteria. So, do they look at your NOA as a proof of minimum income level or you current pay stubs and account statements to see that you meet the minimum income level?
Unfortunately you don’t qualify for SV yet. You need to show that you have earned above the LICO not that your salary will allow you to earn above the LICO amount in the future. Do you have a spouse that earned above LICO and can show their NOA from 2018 or will you be able to show that you earned above LICO in your 2019 NOA?

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
Unfortunately you don’t qualify for SV yet. You need to show that you have earned above the LICO not that your salary will allow you to earn above the LICO amount in the future. Do you have a spouse that earned above LICO and can show their NOA from 2018 or will you be able to show that you earned above LICO in your 2019 NOA?
Hi. Thanks alot for your reply. No I just started working 3 months ago. However, I dont see it written any where that NOA is required to check for the LICO. They ask you for Pay Stubs. I do not have spouse here yet so that is not an option. My only point here is that as per my current salary I am qualified to apply now. But if you see that I have earned that much in 3 months than NO i havent yet. But my yearly gross income meets that criteria of LICO. Also I have taken a letter from my organization mentioning my annual salary and working hours.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi. Thanks alot for your reply. No I just started working 3 months ago. However, I dont see it written any where that NOA is required to check for the LICO. They ask you for Pay Stubs. I do not have spouse here yet so that is not an option. My only point here is that as per my current salary I am qualified to apply now. But if you see that I have earned that much in 3 months than NO i havent yet. But my yearly gross income meets that criteria of LICO. Also I have taken a letter from my organization mentioning my annual salary and working hours.
You need to prove that have earned above the LICO amount not that your salary is above the LICO. The supervisa program is not in place so parents can come visit soon after their child moves to Canada. If you’d like to apply with your pay stubs go for it.

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
You need to prove that have earned above the LICO amount not that your salary is above the LICO. The supervisa program is not in place so parents can come visit soon after their child moves to Canada. If you’d like to apply with your pay stubs go for it.
Thanks for the clarification.