+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parent sponsorship - financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E)

putty

Dec 11, 2016
I am going to sponsor my parents. For myself, I applied for PR through AINP. When I applied for PR, I was single. However, while my PR application was being processed, I got married. In order to add my wife, I updated some forms and added some new forms for my wife. Now, both my wife and I have PR. Does this mean I sponsored my wife?

Now, for my parents sponsorship, in the financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), there is a question in 3.b - Previous undertakings - Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect.
Question a) I am wondering whether the answer of this question would be 0 or 1?

In financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), I have another question regarding # 15 (Employment history). If I had two jobs for year 2013 and the time period overlaps as shown below.
Job A 2014 Jan - April -- (salary 70K)
Job B 2014 Jan - Dec -- (salary 20K)

What can I write in the gross benefits for period?
Question b) Do I need two rows for these period? In one row, the gross benefit is 70k and for other row, the gross benefit is 20k.
Question c) Do you think I can skip Job B? in that case, I will have only one row and I will show total benefits is 90k?

Reactions: wreckitralph

confused1988

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
15-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
same question..please someone help :)

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
I am going to sponsor my parents. For myself, I applied for PR through AINP. When I applied for PR, I was single. However, while my PR application was being processed, I got married. In order to add my wife, I updated some forms and added some new forms for my wife. Now, both my wife and I have PR. Does this mean I sponsored my wife?

Now, for my parents sponsorship, in the financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), there is a question in 3.b - Previous undertakings - Number of persons included in previous undertakings you signed as a sponsor and that are still in effect.
Question a) I am wondering whether the answer of this question would be 0 or 1?

In financial evaluation form (IMM 5768E), I have another question regarding # 15 (Employment history). If I had two jobs for year 2013 and the time period overlaps as shown below.
Job A 2014 Jan - April -- (salary 70K)
Job B 2014 Jan - Dec -- (salary 20K)

What can I write in the gross benefits for period?
Question b) Do I need two rows for these period? In one row, the gross benefit is 70k and for other row, the gross benefit is 20k.
Question c) Do you think I can skip Job B? in that case, I will have only one row and I will show total benefits is 90k?
Did you got the answers to your questions??

Mar 29, 2018
Similar 1st Question?? Experts pls answer and help. Thanks in advance...

My Sister sponsored her husband, so does it mean she is still doing undertaking sponsorship?